2023 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED!

I am still waiting for my gift but I know there's still time to receive it and I will open it over Christmas day and post pictures of what I get I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season as for Mt health I am still fighting I have stage 4 cancer and start another round on iv therapy treatment on Thursday hopefully that will knock cancer out of my lungs now

I am still waiting for my gift but I know there's still time to receive it and I will open it over Christmas day and post pictures of what I get I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season as for Mt health I am still fighting I have stage 4 cancer and start another round on iv therapy treatment on Thursday hopefully that will knock cancer out of my lungs now
Stay positive! Hoping for the best for you!

Mark me as received. Thank you so much for the gifts! I couldn't wait for Christmas so here are the photos.

I didn't include that I loved paper airplanes in my list so this was a fun surprise. Combine that with my lifetime love of dinosaurs and this is perfect! I enjoyed the paper folding theme of all of the gifts, and the symbolism of the Christmas ornament for life in 2023 is definitely appropriate. Life is definitely a balancing act. (And it's an act I am still trying to figure out).
I especially liked the comment on the Blade Runner prop that said "Each replicant is hand engineered to be more movie prop than movie prop". This describes why I got into making props and other things. I just couldn't understand why the toy makers didn't make it like it was in the movie! Or, if it only had this function it would be perfect.
Thanks again for the gifts, I have always received such wonderful and often thoughtful presents. Thank you!

Attachments

• 20231207_134937.jpg
    20231207_134937.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 57
  • 20231207_135259.jpg
    20231207_135259.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 57
Praying for you and wishing you all the best!

Mark me as received! Been a crazy end of the semester for me so I wont be able to ship for a couple more days but it'll definitely get to my recipient before the 25th. I'm refraining from opening my gift until I'm off the naughty list myself, but I'll make sure to post pics when I do!

Just given a little update since I have been radio silent recently. Was out of commission for the last week after getting hit hard with covid. Avoided it for 3 years and then surprised with the whole family getting it.

Jumping back in to finish the details on my gift and hope to get it out early this week.

Hope all of you are well!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back