2021 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED

Okay, so list is FINALLY updated. Thanks for your patience folks...

nicom1234 TB-7021 Mockle thorssoli NCHammer dorianfaust camprandall VaderKLI Contec Donberto17 SeattleMaddog

Have you guys received?

A reminder how lost gifts work:

At the end of next week, if your gift hasn't arrived it will be considered "lost". You need to specifically tell me you haven't received in order for me to look into it otherwise I will assume you DID get your gift and just didn't share with us. At that point I will look into the tracking if available and we'll go from there.
Haven't received yet, but with the number of shipping delays internationally and across states to and from Australia, I'm not surprised.
I'm sure it will turn up soon.

I took this picture a few days ago, but completely forgot to post it until now. The Blu-rays were already mine, my SS gifts were the Ghostbusters PKE Meter and the Ghost Trap, both of which I love and I can't wait to find a permanent spot to display them :D

2021 Secret Santa gifts.jpg

Thank you again Gryphon37, and I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year :)

Good luck with the 3D printing! I am also getting my first 3D printer this Monday, as a matter of fact. :) I am really excited. I am getting a, Anycubic Mono X.
very nice... my friend showed me some prints off his resin printer yesterday and they were insanely good.... i have an anycubic predator i picked up cheap second hand.... the build volume is massive which i hope I can put to use.

Thank you to my Secret Santa, your gifts arrived safely and nicely wrapped. They were very thoughtful. I love the ox horn stein with the Dire Wolf engraving and I got a good laugh at the Starbucks cup as a tableware prop for Game of Thrones. Much appreciated and they will get some use very soon! Cheers to a healthy and successful New Year!
B5B09949-0C3A-4193-B5F7-3BAD93AE021C.jpeg
FF6F9EA2-E626-478F-9407-08A4D0761CFE.jpeg

Finally time to post my amazing gift! One huge, heavy box later...
What's inside? A 1:4 scale (total guess) Nazi Crate.
Nazi Crate [Larger] (Crate).jpg
Craftsmanship is top notch. Check Out these marking carved ingrain (right word?) with appropriate scorch marks.
Nazi Crate [Larger] (Woodwork).jpg
What's inside? I shielded my eyes, but some unfortunate soul forgot neglected Indy's advice.
Skull [Larger].jpg
To top off all this, my Santa included an Indiana Jones commemorative magazine.
Nazi Crate [Larger] (with Mag).jpg

I got some shelves this year, so I'm going to display this bad boy with my other props (from previous gift exchanges).
Thanks to joeranger

Any idea what the proper scale is?

Finally time to post my amazing gift! One huge, heavy box later...
What's inside? A 1:4 scale (total guess) Nazi Crate.
View attachment 1532184
Craftsmanship is top notch. Check Out these marking carved ingrain (right word?) with appropriate scorch marks.
View attachment 1532185
What's inside? I shielded my eyes, but some unfortunate soul forgot neglected Indy's advice.
View attachment 1532186
To top off all this, my Santa included an Indiana Jones commemorative magazine.
View attachment 1532187

I got some shelves this year, so I'm going to display this bad boy with my other props (from previous gift exchanges).
Thanks to joeranger

Any idea what the proper scale is?
That's really awesome! I think that skull is a vodka bottle

That's really awesome! I think that skull is a vodka bottle
In hindsight. I wish I had cut the jaw open to more accurately recreate the melting head. It’s a prototype:) Huge shout out to Peter74. I used his image of the stencil.

Attachments

• 0189E9C8-ED20-4692-96B3-88FB5AEE6C7F.jpeg
    0189E9C8-ED20-4692-96B3-88FB5AEE6C7F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 124
  • 26B9D32E-11FA-4AEC-AD36-5E154CC5435A.jpeg
    26B9D32E-11FA-4AEC-AD36-5E154CC5435A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 122
Finally got around to posting! My SS was SBHatcher, who sent me two mysterious bags labeled "JAM" and "ENYAL"
IMG_4084.jpg

Wait, no that's not right...
IMG_4085.jpg

I received some wonderful 3d prints of Mal and Jayne's guns from Firefly, neither of which I had in my collection. I'm going to have a lot of fun putting these together!
IMG_4087.jpg
IMG_4083.jpg

Thanks a bunch to my SS! I'm very excited to put these together, and I'll try to send you some photos when I do!

And with that, everyone has received! I wanted to add that I just recently received a bonus secret gift from Secret Squirrel! When I was a kid I had a few of those old LCD Tiger handheld games, but I don't think I ever had this one! A really cool Jurassic Park one. I've been playing it quite a bit! :D

Thank you!

33807b210c0d6bb3db61776b269d61f7430c12ec.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back