2021 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED

How did SS know I love Aliens and Interstellar??? Very thoughtful!

Attachments

• 39692B37-744C-4C25-ADBC-0CF1E0CF1FCB.jpeg
    39692B37-744C-4C25-ADBC-0CF1E0CF1FCB.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 150
Okay, so list is FINALLY updated. Thanks for your patience folks...

nicom1234 TB-7021 Mockle thorssoli NCHammer dorianfaust camprandall VaderKLI Contec Donberto17 SeattleMaddog

Have you guys received?

A reminder how lost gifts work:

At the end of next week, if your gift hasn't arrived it will be considered "lost". You need to specifically tell me you haven't received in order for me to look into it otherwise I will assume you DID get your gift and just didn't share with us. At that point I will look into the tracking if available and we'll go from there.

Finally back home and opened my Secret Santa package!
I got a very cool collection of items covering my three favourite Sci-Fi franchises:

IMG_20220101_161305.jpg

- A bottle of "Chateau Picard"-wine
- a can of "Aspen"-Beer (as seen in "Alien")
- two genuine Tupperware-cups for my next round of blue milk ;)

Here a closer look on the detailed artwork of the labels:

IMG_20220101_161322.jpg

Thanks a lot to my Secret Santa!

Okay, so list is FINALLY updated. Thanks for your patience folks...

nicom1234 TB-7021 Mockle thorssoli NCHammer dorianfaust camprandall VaderKLI Contec Donberto17 SeattleMaddog

Have you guys received?

A reminder how lost gifts work:

At the end of next week, if your gift hasn't arrived it will be considered "lost". You need to specifically tell me you haven't received in order for me to look into it otherwise I will assume you DID get your gift and just didn't share with us. At that point I will look into the tracking if available and we'll go from there.

I have not received anything yet. Will update if something arrives next week.

is it common for people to not post about what they have received? i must admit im a bit down hearted after receiving such cool gifts from my secret santa, that my person hasn't posted about their gifts from me. it wont stop me joining again as it was a heck of a lot of fun.
Unfortunately that happens every year - lots of people who not only don't post pics of what they got, but don't bother to at least pop in and thank their SS

is it common for people to not post about what they have received? i must admit im a bit down hearted after receiving such cool gifts from my secret santa, that my person hasn't posted about their gifts from me. it wont stop me joining again as it was a heck of a lot of fun.
One year, my recipient never acknowledged receiving my gift let alone posting. Thank god for tracking info.

Last year I gave my recipient a screen accurate stormtrooper helmet from a kit I got through the 501st. I may have missed it, but I don't think he posted a thank-you or any pictures. I was bummed, but I was happy to be able to give so much, and that's what it's all about. :) Happy New Year, btw. :)

I got mine. I'm sorry for not posting about it sooner, but it's been an insane couple of days. Package showed up weeks ago and contained an amazing card that absolutely made my day. There were also a couple of "teeth rocks" and, even though they aren't prop replicas, I definitely got a kick out of them.

Thank you secret Santa. This was a great year.

Last year I gave my recipient a screen accurate stormtrooper helmet from a kit I got through the 501st. I may have missed it, but I don't think he posted a thank-you or any pictures. I was bummed, but I was happy to be able to give so much, and that's what it's all about. :) Happy New Year, btw. :)
happy new year to you too... heres to a good 2022. hopefully it will bring me some luck with my foray into 3d printing.

Got mine today
Have you guys received?
YES, Today!! It was waiting for me in the mailbox when i came home after work. I knew it was going to come sometime soon because the postal office sent me a letter around Christmas and wanted me to pay a small customs fee.

Thank you so much Douglas
What i got was a Pewter pin of the Universal Greeblie that Douglas had 3d printed and cast himself. Amazing!!!
Then it was a couple of tiny and cute Terror dogs and Mini stay puff marshmallow that i can paint myself. SO CUTE!!
Nice package wrapping as well.
Thank you so much Douglas :)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 138
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 135
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 141
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 137
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 136
Got mine today

YES, Today!! It was waiting for me in the mailbox when i came home after work. I knew it was going to come sometime soon because the postal office sent me a letter around Christmas and wanted me to pay a small customs fee.

Thank you so much Douglas
What i got was a Pewter pin of the Universal Greeblie that Douglas had 3d printed and cast himself. Amazing!!!
Then it was a couple of tiny and cute Terror dogs and Mini stay puff marshmallow that i can paint myself. SO CUTE!!
Nice package wrapping as well.
Thank you so much Douglas :)
Ah I'm so glad it finally arrived!! I'm sorry it took so long, I sent it ages ago! And sorry about the customs issue - send me a private message and I'll reimburse you for it. Glad you like it :D Happy belated Christmas!

Need to make this a RULE sad seems like a few Grinches on here....

Finally, not a rule but in the spirit of this exchange please give a "thank you" in this thread to your Secret Santa and let us know what you received. Not only is it the polite thing to do but it lets your Santa and myself know that everything went smoothly. It's a Christmas exchange, please be grateful. Not everyone gets a "blow you out of the water" kind of gift. Don't expect it.

Here's hoping for another successful and SAFE year!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back