2020 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to edit my first post with my interests, so if my Secret Santa is wondering, here's a list I made for last year's Secret Santa (I updated it a bit though):

Movies/Franchises/TV shows/Characters
Supergirl
Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and Justice League
(I was a bit disappointed with JL, but I still very much enjoyed it, and I can't wait for the Snyder Cut)
Smallville
Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel
The Arrowverse
(Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, etc)
The Marvel Cinematic Universe (I love all the movies and the TV series)
Captain America & Thor (the MCU characters)
Jurassic Park & Jurassic World
Independence Day
(I absolutely love the first movie, and I really enjoyed the sequel)
Stranger Things (I enjoyed the 2nd season, although not as much as season 1, and I still haven't gotten around to watching Season 3)
Firefly & Serenity
Battlestar Galactica '04
Star Trek
(I love the 2009 film, as well as Into Darkness & Beyond, but I've never gotten into the older movies/TV series)
Scream (I like all 4 of the Scream films, but 1 & 4 are my favorites)
Star Wars (I love every SW film except The Last Jedi, which I was extremely disappointed with, but still somewhat enjoyed, and I surprisingly have still not watched The Rise of Skywalker, as I missed it in theaters and haven't gotten around to ordering the 3D Blu-ray from the UK)
Watchmen (I've never read any of the comics, but I love the Zach Snyder film)

Stuff
Home Theater Decor
Movie collectibles/props
(especially stuff that can be put on display)
Blu-rays (I currently own almost 1,200 different movies/TV seasons on Blu-ray, and I buy more each week/month, so there's a very good chance I'll already have whatever you consider - for instance I own pretty much every Blu-ray related to any of my favorite movies/TV shows/franchises)
Posters (I have dozens of new posters that I haven't even framed/displayed yet, so I don't really need any new posters, unless they're very rare and/or unique/custom)
Collectible Statues/Figures (I'm not too big a fan of Funko POPs, even though I have a couple dozen of them, but I love the more accurate statues/figures like the Kotobukiya figures, and currently I only own 2 of those, the 1:10 Scale Justice League Superman & the 1:10 Scale Justice League The Flash.

I look forward to seeing what everyone gets this year, and I hope everyone has a great Halloween :)

The U.K. is going back into Lockdown as of Thursday coming so i'll do my best to get my gifts out during this time of difficulty.

I'll let Michael Bergeron know if there are any issues but hopefully couriers will keep the country moving. Have a good one all.

The U.K. is going back into Lockdown as of Thursday coming so i'll do my best to get my gifts out during this time of difficulty.

I'll let Michael Bergeron know if there are any issues but hopefully couriers will keep the country moving. Have a good one all.
Good luck doppelganger , hopefully you can stay safe and be productive on your Secret Santa Project through all this.

Wasn't expecting this year to start so early, but it was a smart move to give it more time. However registration normally closes in the first week of November, which might have also thrown off a few of us.

If there's enough who missed the deadline this year, perhaps we could extend it until the end of the week for any latecomers?

Alright, I've already done one latecomer batch. I'm going to send PMs to the three stragglers here to see if they still want in but this is the last one. I can't be constantly matching people, I've been working 18h days for the last month getting prepped for this election.

Remember guys, signup is up and pinned for an entire month. In addition to that I had a teaser in OT prior to the actual thread. If you're even a remotely active member you should see it! Set your calendars for Oct. 15th every year and you'll never miss it, I promise!

Thanks for the second third chance Michael!

My interests include...
  • Blade Runner (Original & 2049)
  • Star Wars (particularly K-2SO)
  • Hellboy (Comics & Movies)
  • All manner of steampunk, post-apocalyptic, or mechanical things...
Hand-crafted props are particularly welcome and will be appropriately displayed, and any tools will be cared for and put to use. All I ask is no posters because I have no wall space left.

Thanks in advance!

Messaged!

Firefly
Star Wars (Originals / Sequels)
Star Trek
Elder Scrolls/Skyrim
Batman (60s / Batman Returns / Dark Knight)
MCU (Thor, Widow, Agent Carter are favorites)
LOTR
Indiana Jones
Harry Potter
Spooky things / Oddities
General Fantasy / D&D
Steampunk stuff
Warehouse 13
Game of Thrones
Doctor Who (NewWho or 4th Doctor)
Magic School Bus
Disney / Pixar
Hitchhikers Guide
Vikings
Carmen Sandiego

I just got my Snapmaker a week ago and REALLLLY want to make something for someone. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back