2020 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

doppelganger

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mines ready packed and waiting but as we are in Lockdown and only allowed out for essentials i'm planning a midnight escape to get it to the postal service..... just waiting for a full moon and a black jumpsuit. Havent got a balaclava but i think my Darth Vader helmet will do.

Wish me luck and if I don't make it......Merry Christmas everyone

doppelganger

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well it was a half Moon but.....

The first gifts Transport...Is AWAY!!

Attachments

• 20201125_184955.gif
    20201125_184955.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 14

joeranger

Sr Member
Hey everyone, as a mailman, I pick up outgoing packages all the time from residents on my route. You can go online and print a label and schedule a pickup. They leave small packages in the mailbox and large ones on the doorstep. Easy breasy lemon squeezy...

Attachments

• 6C7013588-tdy-130204-ent-clavin.fit-760w.jpg
    6C7013588-tdy-130204-ent-clavin.fit-760w.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 15

Katieh

Holy moly!!! I just received mine today- I’m blown away. I would’ve waited to open but I thought it was a package I ordered, lol. Thank you SO much, Robert (I’m sorry I don’t know your user name)! Just wow. I need to step up my game, this is the first time I’m doing this and you guys don’t mess around :) Mailing out mine Friday!!
F0C9FE28-EFC6-4A32-84EC-A6428402B4C6.jpeg

Attachments

• 9DFEDFFF-54EC-4B62-B1FD-EB6217CB6A4D.jpeg
    9DFEDFFF-54EC-4B62-B1FD-EB6217CB6A4D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39