2020 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joeranger

Sr Member

Attachments

• sw dad.jpeg
    sw dad.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 32

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Received my Secret Santa gifts yesterday, thank you very much! I got some awesome pieces from the Mandalorian, including his mini mythosaur skull from Regal Robot and some 3-D printed props (which I am already getting ready to finish off and paint so I wasn’t able to take pictures of them yet). Ho ho ho!

Attachments

• 6CF6457D-EAC3-4CAA-8141-970EDD474916.jpeg
    6CF6457D-EAC3-4CAA-8141-970EDD474916.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 40

Basic Paul

I’ve received my gift today. Had to open it!

I got quite the selection! Very happy! Thanks Dave/Shaunsheep :)

F542FBF2-E100-471A-9BC5-82B73C4F3E04.jpeg

We got each other this year, and as he seems super busy with shifts (and using up all of his wrapping paper) I thought I’d post what I sent him, as I’m quite proud of it:

E645160B-41D3-4698-86F7-EF3262970E1B.jpeg

1:1 Luke’s ROTJ lightsaber turned in Oak (never again) on my little desktop hammer drill lathe.

Quite proud of it as it’s only the second thing I’ve ever turned!

Sent a Star Wars book and pop figure with it too.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas/holidays in spite of everything going on in the world!