2020 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joeranger

Sr Member

Attachments

• sw dad.jpeg
    sw dad.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 16

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Received my Secret Santa gifts yesterday, thank you very much! I got some awesome pieces from the Mandalorian, including his mini mythosaur skull from Regal Robot and some 3-D printed props (which I am already getting ready to finish off and paint so I wasn’t able to take pictures of them yet). Ho ho ho!

Attachments

• 6CF6457D-EAC3-4CAA-8141-970EDD474916.jpeg
    6CF6457D-EAC3-4CAA-8141-970EDD474916.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 12

Cadeus

Sr Member
You can mark me as shipped. I know I am running late but I am confident it'll get there on time, and I'm about 100% positive he's gonna love it. Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone!!! gifts are looking good this year! :)