2019 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration CLOSED

Tomorrow will see the completion of my gift.... AND I AINT EVER MAKING ANOTHER ONE!

What a P.I.T.A. I had to make 2 parts 3 times. First time the welding wire was a different grade to the piece so it wouldnt sand and polish to match undetected. After some head scratching (and some other areas, but not at the same time..... and I washed my hands) I finally got around the welding issue only to have the virtually finished section fly across the workshop cos the chuck came loose from the lathe.

Anyway, tomorrow will see final fit and finish then i'll break a bottle of champagne over it and send it down the slipway to its new owner.

I hope you like it Secret Santee

Welp, My 3D printer is acting up so I ordered some Stuff From Amazon Instead, Im Hoping eventually the USPS will find the original Package and get it delivered properly. If so My SS will totally score, if not, they should still dig what I got them..... I hope.
As i'm sure everyone else is thinking, I hope your first package arrives safe and sound. Nothing more upsetting than to have something go missing when you've put so much time and effort into it.

I've been really busy so I haven't posted but I recieved my package last week or so (or maybe longer time is going by too fast). I should have posted pictures earlier because I love it! Postapocalympic made a Blade Runner PKD with a stand, an alien facehugger, and this little 3d printed reindeer card thing. Such an awesome set of gifts. I keep finding myself grabbing the gun and playing with the slide, trigger and stuff while I'm sitting at the computer. Thank you so much! (and you saved me the trouble of printing my own! I literally had the files sliced up ready to start printing soon haha) I'll be sending out my gift later this week as long as nothing goes horribly wrong. Again thank you so much for the gift it is amazing!
IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 111
I've been really busy so I haven't posted but I recieved my package last week or so (or maybe longer time is going by too fast). I should have posted pictures earlier because I love it! Postapocalympic made a Blade Runner PKD with a stand, an alien facehugger, and this little 3d printed reindeer card thing. Such an awesome set of gifts. I keep finding myself grabbing the gun and playing with the slide, trigger and stuff while I'm sitting at the computer. Thank you so much! (and you saved me the trouble of printing my own! I literally had the files sliced up ready to start printing soon haha) I'll be sending out my gift later this week as long as nothing goes horribly wrong. Again thank you so much for the gift it is amazing!
View attachment 1087638View attachment 1087640

Postapocalympic will be very relieved, he thought it had gone missing in the post. Excellent gifts.

secsanta.jpg

Got my gift from my secret santa! Super cool!! Im pretty excited. He also signed up for my patreon as part of it. You didnt have to but thanks a ton and ill make sure to create some really cool models for you to make :) Very humbled and excited to receive your first full build! I'm trying to figure out who you are now... I haven't had much luck yet.. Hmmm hawkeye ....

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back