2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
santa.png

great that everyone got their gifts now to start looking forward to the next gift exchange

Now that everyone has received I wanted to extend a huge thank you to doppelganger who once again sent me a wonderful gift of his own accord to brighten my holiday season. At my parents on Christmas I received a gorgeous breather from Thunderball. I've been wanted to make myself one of these for years and never got around to it. Of course it also came in an awesome case to match my Moonraker dart gun!

Thank you so much. It provided a smile where there aren't many. I'm starting to think you're the real Santa. :)

20181226_025645.jpg 20181226_025636.jpg

I was in a hurry to post a pic of my loot yesterday. Just wanted to add that my gift came with a really nice note. I have already painted R2's restraining bolt. He will be so happy;) I will embed a couple of magnets so I can pry it on and off!!!! (It's a garbage can build but looks pretty good)
My Santa remained anonymous so I can't ask him/her for the directions on how to paint my new Padewan saber. Aren't there supposed to be little numbers with matching paint colors??? :)

nice Joeranger here is a couple of pics of my latest additions to my BSG costume items

Attachments

• 20190301_174920.jpg
    20190301_174920.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 75
  • 20190305_053648.jpg
    20190305_053648.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 93
I'd like to make a suggestion.. (plea?) haha

Can we -please- get more time from getting our 'target'....and the delivery data of our gifts to them!

Some of us MAKE stuff.. and the extra time is truly appreciated! :)

Might be buying rather than making this year as i'm double busy. I'll have to see what they like and what ive got in the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back