2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say good things come to those who wait...

...must be true!

This Indy bullwhip came today, all the way from the UK! I’ve made a few nylon bullwhips for my Indy collection which are great for cracking, but this leather whip (my first actually!) looks much more appropriate than my others on display :)

Huge thank you to my backup, went above and beyond to volunteer to send something for me without any expectation of something in return. It is most appreciated, and I’d love to send you something in return if I knew where to send it :)

Attachments

• 5E2BF0A3-BEC0-4763-B159-DC8B0EC6E5F7.jpeg
    5E2BF0A3-BEC0-4763-B159-DC8B0EC6E5F7.jpeg
    525.2 KB · Views: 97
Ohhh the joy... ohhh the ecstacy of a gift well received......lol. I wouldnt worry about a return gift. I'm sure your reserve SS is more than happy with you getting your gift and appreciating it as much as you have shown here. I know I would be....

Very nice pic by the way.....

They say good things come to those who wait...

...must be true!

This Indy bullwhip came today, all the way from the UK! I’ve made a few nylon bullwhips for my Indy collection which are great for cracking, but this leather whip (my first actually!) looks much more appropriate than my others on display :)

Huge thank you to my backup, went above and beyond to volunteer to send something for me without any expectation of something in return. It is most appreciated, and I’d love to send you something in return if I knew where to send it :)

Santa wants to know if there was a belt clip for the whip as well?

Mark me as received!
A package arrived this morning - suitably in time for my birthday...
My Secret Santa has kept me up to date along the way, so thank you.

Check out the detail!

A large box arrived...
View attachment 987481

A letter from Hogwarts (it had my name and address on the front!)

IMG_5350.JPG

A personal invitation letter and even the books I had delivered are crossed off the list...

IMG_5351.JPG

Quite a collection!

IMG_5352.JPG

IMG_5353.JPG

(and yes it did pain me to open that without destroying the wax seal but I had to know what was inside!)

Mark me as received!
A package arrived this morning - suitably in time for my birthday...
My Secret Santa has kept me up to date along the way, so thank you.

Check out the detail!

A large box arrived...
View attachment 987481

A letter from Hogwarts (it had my name and address on the front!)

View attachment 987482

A personal invitation letter and even the books I had delivered are crossed off the list...

View attachment 987483

Quite a collection!

View attachment 987484

View attachment 987485

(and yes it did pain me to open that without destroying the wax seal but I had to know what was inside!)

I'm happy that it finally made it to you Nicom, so glad you like it.

Dear New SS,
I hope most of all that you understand what i mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even thought I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you (eww), I love you. With all my heart, I love you, Joeranger

Attachments

• v-vendetta2.jpg
    v-vendetta2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 91
Dear New SS,
I hope most of all that you understand what i mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even thought I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you (eww), I love you. With all my heart, I love you, Joeranger

News?.....Anyone?....... anyone got any news? We are sooo close to a full house. I feel I speak for everyone (please correct me if i'm wrong) but the Next secret Santa is ebbing closer and closer so closure for last years seems more and more important. Especially as Michael Bergeron is doing an Easter special edition. An Espionage Bunny if you will......

Thanks Michael Bergeron ......lol.....oh the backlash i'll get alone is worth it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back