2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, this is going to be close. Still fighting with the vinyl cutter for part of what I'm making. It might go out a little late and need upgraded shipping. Or I'll say screw it and order a backup I have planned.

OK, You can mark me as Sent and Received :)
Of course, I tore my package open as soon as I walked through the door.
I got a nice 3d printed light sabre, a Terror\Demon dog head from Ghostbusters and a "Die Hard" vent Christmas decoration

Thank you Secret Santa (Also from the UK)

Glad it all made it to you in one piece

Just got mine... the customs label was pretty specific, so no point in NOT opening it! ;)

vHqDrud.jpg

A Noble Collection One Ring and a heat-changing TARDIS mug! Perfect timing as my favorite mug is on its last leg...

Thanks Jonathan!

Kind regards,
Indy

Shipped mine out today! Apologies for the delay. Had to send the accompanying courtesy note separately, so they’ll probably arrive at different times. Not a problem, they aren’t vital to be opened together.

Please mark me - Sent and received. This is my first year taking part and I have say you guys go above and beyond.

Thanks so much!! I hope I have not let my recipient down.

I'm sorry I'm late sending, unfortunaly we've had a loved one taken ill, and now moved to Hospice.

I see pictures are being posted. I will try to post some when things slow down. Please have a Happy Holidays and thanks again.

Mark me as received. I will post later with pictures.

Santa you moved me to tears whoever you are. I have only red the letter and the tags and am just moved by the amount of thought and effort put into this collection of gifts. Of course what would you expect from Wade Wilson himself. Again thank you you have no idea how much it means. Typing this on a trip because I had to get a thank you out there ASAP.

Oh boy, this is going to be close. Still fighting with the vinyl cutter for part of what I'm making. It might go out a little late and need upgraded shipping. Or I'll say screw it and order a backup I have planned.
Phew! I decided to get better vinyl for the cutter and it's working much, much better. I should be shipping tomorrow unless this storm takes out all the post offices. Living on the edge, baby!

Sent my gift out earlier this morning and I also recieved my gift on Thursday and I love it! Words cannot describe how happy I was when I opened the gift. The second I saw the postcard I knew what it had to be.
2018-12-15 01.02.17.jpg

2018-12-15 01.02.41.jpg

Amazing. But now I just have this problem with people bothering me nonstop offering me jamaharon. I just want to read my book in peace!

Thank you so much to the member who sent this!

Everyone that has recieved their gifts and has posted pictures the gifts look great i am waiting to receive mine when i get it i will post pictures i hope everyone has a safe and Happy Christmas and a Happy NewYear.

Phew boy... down to the wire. Like I told Michael in the PM I sent him, it always seems I'm overly critical of things I build or come up with new ideas or additions last minute which often times pushes me right to the deadline. With that said, I can be marked as SHIPPED. Package went out this morning and should be arriving at its destination and Secret Santa recipient by Tuesday, December 18th.

I REALLY hope my Secret Santa likes what I've sent them. Guess we'll have to wait and see won't we?

Big thanks to my secret santa. I worried for a moment that my amazon wish list had been hacked because he found all the tools i think about buying every day but never do. The T19 is a real gem. I have been wanting to do a low temp pewter pour forever and have the perfect thing i just finished modeling.

I see a few pages back that my package arrived, but i dont think he has posted a pic. So if you love spoilers i will keep the thread spoiler free, but you can check my instagram where i posted a few pics of the gift i made (instagram: @origamibyfrasco)

secret santa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back