2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was indeed. I usually try to wait till Christmas to open but if you really want I can open it tomorrow. The package looks like it came through the post fine.

Update with a picture.

Can you mark mine as received please. I was impatient and opened it because I'm a man child. :D I am blown away by what I received and will post a picture later.

Thanks Secret Santa :)

Attachments

• 20181204_120251.jpg
    20181204_120251.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I have a gift....... buuuuuut I dont know if its an RPF gift or not as i'm doing secret santa's on other sites too. Could my secret santa send a message to Michael to let him know if its from them or not. This one is from amazon and will revolutionise my poker nights.;)

Also ive been a tad busy with homelife over the past few days but the foreseeable FUTURE looks clear so i'll have TIME to finish up and ship out this week.

Last edited:
Just got my secret santa gift in! I put it under the tree so I wont open it until Christmas. So put me down as having both sent and received a gift now!

Edit Note to my reciepient: just realized the day after I submitted my gift (to the right address) that I forgot to put a note on the package that it was a secret santa gift. So uhhh if you open the package and find your package that has two out of several of your interests in it, well yeah there you go, thats your Secret Santa gift.

Just realized I gave my address slightly wrong! Our illustrious organizer hasn't been online in a while to send the message for me, so if whoever has me sees this before shipping, the last two numbers of my zip code should be switched around - 20 instead of 02 :)

If not, I'm guessing the post office will figure it out...

Sorry about that, been quite ill lately. Forwarding it now.

List has been updated.

Mark me down as Recived and Sent. Got my package yesterday, could not wait until christmas so i opened it up.
Got a few patches that is going to go up onto my Patches jacket, (R2D2, Halloween City police patch, Stargate)
Two hand warmers that is gonna be great this winter :) A little keyring light, a Metallic millennium falcon build kit and Two Screenused money bills from the movie "Man on a ledge" with sam worthington . Thank you very much Secret Santa....(who i know is from great britain)

Attachments

• 20181205_203446.jpg
    20181205_203446.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 101
Oh boy. With my life the last couple weeks and Fallout 76 I've fallen a little behind. And last night I tried using the tool I need to make my gifts for the first time and so far the tool is winning the fight. But I have a week or so and I shouldn't have any trouble beating the machine into submission in the next couple of days.

Update: I have the Cameo 2 mostly working so I have everything I need to really hurt myself or make something neat. Unfortunately, I can only adjust the blade to cut too deep or not deep enough. Short term it's not a problem. Maybe not long term either because I obviously don't use it very often.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back