2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark me as received! Just got home from a week at Disney world, and had a lovely package waiting for me with RPF branding on it. I shall open it soon and post pics to go along!

Last edited:
Hi all, I havent had a response from anyone on my other Secret Santa sites so i'll post it on all of them. If its not from my Secret Santa in here then dont panic. I'm just lucky enough to have more than one SS on the go.

This year i got a Han Solo Sabacc card game. I usually have a poker night once a month with my Nephews and my Youngest which we normally play armed cos everyone cheats so this will definately spice things up.

20181204_111310.jpg

Thanks Secret Santa..... from whichever site you are from (I'll update if I find out which).

UPDATE!! Its from another site so still looking forward to what I get from my RPF SS.(y)

Last edited:
My secret santa has arrived. I love it all. Thank you Dietrich!
View attachment 961999 View attachment 962000

That's an awesome lot of items, especially the (Fringe) Peter Bishop ID/badge (y)

I think I've decided on my recipient's gift(s), but as per usual I'm not too confident my recipient will like the items, so I don't want to pull the trigger and order the items too early, just in case I am able to find/come up with something better :)

I really enjoy watching the posts with pics come in, seeing what all you guys put together. I am going to have to wait a bit longer before posting anything. Had to fly out of town to go back to work for a few weeks. Keeps the pics coming!

yes thank you to Michael for hosting this again this year and thank you to my Secret Santa who got me this year and to the one i gave a gift to i am glad you liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back