2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized I gave my address slightly wrong! Our illustrious organizer hasn't been online in a while to send the message for me, so if whoever has me sees this before shipping, the last two numbers of my zip code should be switched around - 20 instead of 02 :)

If not, I'm guessing the post office will figure it out...

Mark me down as SHIPPED!

Now that I've both received and sent my 2018 Secret Santa gifts, I decided to go ahead and finally open mine.

I open the box and see a stuffed Firefly, not just any Firefly, but Serenity herself!
But that's not all, under a few airbags is a ceramic Darth Vader coffee mug. It's one I don't have, and will go with my collection of Vader stuff.
Under more packing material, is a pair of DVDs, labeled The Tick, complete animated series! I'm like... Spooooooon! My Santa just went down the list checking things off as they go.
But wait, there's more!
Not just one, but two Conan the Barbarian novels. Both are the novelization of the movie, one being the classic Schwarzenegger, and the other the Jason Momoa version.

I'm about to curl up with my stuffed Serenity, drink some hot chocolate out of Vaders helmet, and binge watch me some Tick.

Last edited:
Waiting for things to dry so ive written my recipients accompanying letter today. A few clues in it as to what ive made and I hope it goes down well with them. The thing ive made is from one of their listed favourites so I hope it'll go down well.

So if YOU get a package with an envelope telling to open it first......OPEN IT FIRST......? Or it'll kind of ruin it.;)

Gift sent via USPS. I have told my Recipient that if they don't get it by the 7th to let me know so I send something else ;)

thomas;)

PS Got mine today! What a goody box. I am very pleased. Thanks to my SS!

Tracking shows successful delivery on Nov 29, hope my recipient liked the gift!

I don't think there is any doubt there. But we need PICTURES!!

Just to be sure.;)

Very nearly done with mjne. Awaiting one final part which should be by Wednesday so should be sent out end of the week.

Okay finally got it shipped today. Turned out Post office was like 7 bucks cheaper for shipping then Fedex so had to delay it a few days. But yes you can mark me down as shipped. Should reach my giftee on the 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back