2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

Annnnd were back! Yeaaaah!!!!

Now for the fun stuff eagerly awaiting the name of my vict... er Recipient. :p

Back indeed. I feel like rubbing myself over the site like a happy cat leaving his scent. But i'm not a cat person so I wont. I feel this is gonna be a really good and fulfilling SS.

I so cant wait. In fact I couldnt so I just one of the 5 things I have on the go match up to my victipient.

I'm now watching Christmas movies.... I got it bad.

My belated Fandoms:

Star Trek
Doctor Who
Godzilla
Star Wars (Excluding prequels)
Indiana Jones (Raiders, Crusade)
Comic Book Franchises (Batman, Daredevil, Justice League, etc..)
Cosplay
Science in General
Marvel Cinematic
DC Animated and Comics

Last edited:
Back indeed. I feel like rubbing myself over the site like a happy cat leaving his scent. But i'm not a cat person so I wont. I feel this is gonna be a really good and fulfilling SS.

I so cant wait. In fact I couldnt so I just one of the 5 things I have on the go match up to my victipient.

I'm now watching Christmas movies.... I got it bad.
I was concerned when I read "I feel like rubbing myself". Luckily it didn't go in the direction I feared.

Twas the eve of the 9nth, and all thru the net, not a prop nerd was stirring... wondering who we would get. The kids were all busy playing Fortnight and such, while the Mrs. was griping about where I was at. And I, in my focus, was settled in hard, on the couch, with my laptop... MAN this waiting is HARD!!! When up in my inbox a lighted number "1"! A message... FOR ME?!? MAN this gonna be FUN!!! I flew into my inbox, my mouse all a clatter. I knew what was, and I couldn't be happier... ANY MINUTE NOW... right, Michael?!? LOL

Hey everyone. I was told to add my interests, so here goes it.

I mainly collect 1:1 scale replica props and costumes pieces.

- Star Wars (Han Solo and Boba Fett mainly, but I'd never throw away a high quality ANH/ROTJ/TFA Luke lightsaber either if you know what I'm saying)
- Indiana Jones
- DC Superheroes (Batman and Superman)
- Marvel Superheroes (Captain America, Deadpool, Daredevil, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Star Lord)
- Replica or real Artifacts of any nature. If it looks like it was discovered in a secret temple some where, I'll love it)
- Jurassic Park
- James Bond
- Rocketeer
- The Shadow
- The Phantom
- Blade Runner

Woke up this morning to a nice little pm. Ive looked through my victipients list and I have decided what i'm doing.

I just hope He/she likes what I have in mind. Time to get busy like one of Santa's little Elves.

Chrisnupp here! To my secret Santa:

Interests include: Star Wars, James Bond, Dr Who (mainly 4, 10, and 11) (last year my SS got me 11’s sonic), and the fiancé loves Harry Potter and fantastic Beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back