2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my ss message now to get the gift ready hope they like what i get them since i am not a prop builder.

On the off chance that my recipient doesn't dig what I'm giving, I have a thought of a second gift. Thankfully I'll be hitting a comic con tomorrow and might find something there that's on their list.

i got my ss message now to get the gift ready hope they like what i get them since i am not a prop builder.

I know for me, anything hand built I get, no matter the build quality, is absolutely precious to me. A few years ago a mystery Santa sent me the clover lighter from Last Crusade along with a note that it was the first prop he ever built! It's small, but it's still one of my favorite pieces.

Any gift with the spirit of the exchange in mind will be well received. Have no fear. And buying something isn't frowned upon either!

OK, GUYS!!! I GOT IT! :D Took me all day but I managed to figure out what I am gonna make for my recipient... Believe it or not, the long lists don't exactly help when you are trying to be a thoughtful Santa. I had to track my guy down on Facebook and get into his business to see what he REALLY liked. And it was WORTH IT! My guy is gonna drop a load when he opens his gift, fingers crossed. I am just so EXCITED!!! LOL!!!

Awe darnit I missed enrollment this year. I've been so busy taking care of my folks, running two households lol next year I will endeavour to keep a better eye out!!!

I've already started getting some things together for my recipient. Last year was my first time participating, now I know what to expect, and I'm looking forward to putting it all together for them. Unfortunately I don't post here too much, I'm a bit more active over on Propsummit, even there I've been pretty absent due to work taking me out of town.

Decided that I need to get this going asap this year so I don't get behind, so I gathered the resources I need this weekend. Hopefully they will really like the gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back