2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late interest addition (thanks Michael).

Marvel Cinematic Universe, Star Trek/Wars, Dr. Who...

- Sean

LONG couple of nights with the list. Over 80 people! :lol

Everyone should have a PM. If you didn't receive one or you think I sent you the wrong information let me know!

Mr. B, my hat is off to you. My SS is the polar opposite of me. :confused (It's a test, right?!?) ACTUALLY I am gonna love this. :lol (I'm so glad I signed up for this!) :D

Last edited:
I wonder what kind of reaction someone will have if they get something that isn't really on their list of interests but is cool none the less. Will they be disappointed? Will they just throw it in a corner and forget about it or will they put it up for sale the next day?

Me personally, I don't really care if whatever I receive is on my list or not. It's the thought that counts... and the coolness of it. Has to be cool or it's going on the top of the bookshelf behind the modern art book. :p
Just kidding... I'll proudly display anything where it belongs... along with all the rest of my models and props... maybe even front-and-center.

*cracks knuckles* Alright, time to get my little elves moving!!

And by elves, I mean my machines and tools, and the brain-like doodad in my head.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll proudly display anything where it belongs... along with all the rest of my models and props... maybe even front-and-center.

Mine from last year is above my TV! <3

Allright design is ready ill be making it tommorow :-D and sending it day after so that i'm sure it arrives in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back