2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much easier this year.... one of my SS interest leapt out! Now it's time to start fabricating!!!

Sorry all for posting this so late :)

Likes - Doctor Who - Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, Blade Runner - Lots of Sci Fi can not go wrong with anything in this category

Building the gift no issues .. built gift no issues. .. hand made gift no issues .. really just enjoy being part of this !!

Thanks
Ford

Already ordered a few things for my recipient, since I can not build I thought of some cool stuff I would love and use in my daily life related to their intrests. Got a few more to order when I get my next check in a week or two, then off they go. The fun of what to get is definatly worth the few extra $ I will spend.

Teddz said:
I wonder what kind of reaction someone will have if they get something that isn't really on their list of interests but is cool none the less. Will they be disappointed? Will they just throw it in a corner and forget about it or will they put it up for sale the next day?

Me personally, I don't really care if whatever I receive is on my list or not. It's the thought that counts... and the coolness of it. Has to be cool or it's going on the top of the bookshelf behind the modern art book.
cheeky.png

Just kidding... I'll proudly display anything where it belongs... along with all the rest of my models and props... maybe even front-and-center.

rpf is love, the majority of people here are good and kind people. Gifts are gifts. I happened to get someone with interests that I pretty much know nothing about but I'm doing my research and will absolutely end up spending extra to make somebodies xmas very nice.

In case my Santa is collection stalking me - I admittedly haven't posted much of my collection, but I'll actually be posting some collection pics after I attend a convention this weekend. ;)

Thanks heaps again Michael Bergeron for setting this all up, it really is an awesome event, can't wait for the weekend to get started on some building ... super excited to see what ever one gets at Christmas time..

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already got a couple good ideas for my recipient's gift!

Oh and if my Secret Santa is looking for my prop collection...don't look to hard, I don't have much. The few that I do have are just small items, but I do love props and things that are for decoration :)

Don't know if I left a wish list but I love helmets and masks and weapon props ... Power rangers, Judge dredd, that Kind of stuff :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first Secret-Santa... Are we encouraged to post progress pics of our work? I saw some of the members did it last year.

OHHH so many great ideas bouncing around in this old head of mine.
My person likes a lot of what I like so it is hard to be sure I am picking what I think they would like and not what I like hehehehe

have fun everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back