2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is going out tomorrow. I'd really expected to have it out sooner but some extremely wet weather after has made painting a tedious chore. But I'm doing the finishing today and packing tonight to ship tomorrow.

Last edited:
SS gift will be shipping out tomorrow as well, and I'm happy to report that I received mine today! .....It's unopened, ...and it's not a guitar!

Actually michael I sent you a pm a few days ago, (thursday to be exact)saying my last item for my recipient wouldn't be here till Monday or Tues, so would ship the following day soon as the item arrives. Maybe you missed it though as I am sure you got a lot of PMs to deal with

Actually michael I sent you a pm a few days ago, (thursday to be exact)saying my last item for my recipient wouldn't be here till Monday or Tues, so would ship the following day soon as the item arrives. Maybe you missed it though as I am sure you got a lot of PMs to deal with

Didn't miss it, just overlooked it when I was putting my list together. No worries. :)

Totally realized I didn't use wrapping paper, and may have put my name on a few things :facepalm hahaha there goes my first secret santa on here

HO HO HO
mark mine as sent :) I'll keep an eye on the tracking :)
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! I just realized I didn't actually wrap what I sent. Ship too much stuff; I was totally in "Shipper Auto-Pilot". :( Included a note on top at least, hopefully that prevents digging too deep in the box.

I'm home for the holidays, so ping me if you need a domestic fill-in Santa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back