2006 Festival of Visual Effects

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by star-art, Jul 5, 2006.

1. star-art

star-art Sr Member

I am posting this for my friend GK who is one of the coordinators for this event:

<div class='quotetop'></div>
    Please do not write or PM me for pics or info as I do not have anything other than what I am posting here on his behalf. These were all supplied by him. More info will be posted on my site shortly:

http://www.StarshipBuilder.com

2. Apollo

Apollo Legendary Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Sounds great.

I would love to see the Chiodo bros. and the "Aliens" Panels.

3. Aegis159

Aegis159 Sr Member

Arrg.. To be back on the west coast to visit the Egyptian theater again would be great.. The Egyptian is one of the best looking theaters I've ever visited, and I can only imagine what it looks like now after the supposed restoration I heard about a few years back....

4. Harry Harris

Harry Harris Well-Known Member

I'd love to be there but I won't be able to make it. If the panel is transcribed I'd really like to read what was said. I'm guessing it wil be filmed too so keep us posted on that too. :)

Harry

5. redshirt

redshirt Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yes, is there going to b a DVd of the event to purchase. Also is there a reel(s) of the FX that will be shown that is also for sale? I'm in Wisconin and can't make it there and would love to get some of the stuff to see. I'm a big FX fan. I have every single issue of CINEFEX magazine.

If anyone going could see if they could get any info on the UFO FX for the old THE INVADERS show and get back to me, I'd be forever in your debt.

Tom