M41A 10 hole hero pulse rifle - 3d design and print

thanks everyone -
couple of shots without the shrouds on
u829P7YBI01gXsFEhLEE3q-g=w1920-h864-no?authuser=0?.jpg

QCiEJzAcmecUC_TV8S2CGadw=w1920-h864-no?authuser=0?.jpg

This is super cool. I just bought the files off Cults and have started!

Is there a list of the screws/hardware you used? Apologies if I overlooked it somewhere.

Thanks - ive just got a site up - very much wip but a bom for the screw list s there.

Thanks - ive just got a site up - very much wip but a bom for the screw list s there.
Found it! Thanks! I have the grips, frame, and 1/2 of the upper done so far. Just sliding half of the upper across the frame is so satisfying already!

Hey I'm looking for the "mag shroud battery base" and the "mag shroud battery base holder" in the files from Cults but I can't seem to find them in any directory.

Hey I'm looking for the "mag shroud battery base" and the "mag shroud battery base holder" in the files from Cults but I can't seem to find them in any directory.
They were part of the first version and I've since gone away from that setup with the static counter. The battery is now housed in the shroud so the counter is on all of the time.

This is how i have gone now with the counter - the 9v battey sits in the mag well so the counter is lit when the mag is out. My counters show 00 when the micro switch is NC and then what ever number you set when it is pressed by the insertion of the mag.
20220801_211933.jpg
20220801_212009.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back