Suicide Squad

Ahahahahaha they are! Batman & Robin level style-over-substance decision making prevails at WB/DC. They just can't help themselves.

He looks like a tatooed, green-haired Ziggy Stardust.

*****, every leak on this thing makes me at once less and less interested in the film as genuine entertainment, and more and more as a train-wreck happening in slow-motion.

Totally agree with you.

The only redeeming factor in this movie is Jared Leto and Margot Robbie, but even then...

I mean, if you let a 6 year old write and direct their own version of Batman and then hired the best actors in the world, it would still be ridiculously, laughably unwatchable.

David Ayer is just straight up the wrong choice as director for a DC film. He has no range or flexibility as a director and has no emotional investment in DC.

Don't get me wrong, I hope the movie rocks, and I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong on this one, but Solo4114 nailed it. With every leak, it becomes more and more apparent that this is a disaster.

yeah, tattoos are definitely there. Not a fan. Don't like the open shirt look neither. But the way he moves and act, combine with the look do sell completely deranged and psychotic persona, which will be a change from Ledger and Nicholson. Not clever crazy like they were, more real crazy like he needs meds. We'll see.
qliETjR.jpg
One thing : he appears to be carrying the revolver Margot carries in the previous set pics we got. So this is either before the events of suicide squad or after.
And with all these leaks, I hope we'll catch a glimpse of Affleck in his glorious suit.

Don't get me wrong, I hope the movie rocks, and I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong on this one, but Solo4114 nailed it. With every leak, it becomes more and more apparent that this is a disaster.

I couldn't have said it better. DC is killing it on tv, I just wish they were doing the same on the big screen.

gSPBAhZ.png

I couldn't have said it better. DC is killing it on tv, I just wish they were doing the same on the big screen.

https://i.imgur.com/gSPBAhZ.png
Totally, the TV shows are awesome! They're also rocking the animated movies, the DCAU is absolutely amazing. I think they would be great with movies if they were much more selective with their choice of directors and writers. Marvel shines because they hire directors and writers who genuinely love Comic books and the characters.

But somehow, DC just don't get it that to make a good Comic book movie, you need a cast and crew who love the brand, who are emotionally invested in the characters and the story.

One thing : he appears to be carrying the revolver Margot carries in the previous set pics we got. So this is either before the events of suicide squad or after.
And with all these leaks, I hope we'll catch a glimpse of Affleck in his glorious suit.

It looks like he has a gold 1911 styled handgun with an extended magazine that Harley pulled from his holster

28D4058700000578-3086717-image-a-40_1431974737071.jpg

If he has even a smidgen of acting talent, they shoulda hired this guy:

Attachments

• j8.jpg
    j8.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 79
So people just wander onto this set in costume and hang around the actors, and take video of the scenes 10 feet from where they are filming?

Is there nobody in charge of security on this set?

cool shots, when some Batman shots were being filmed here in LA, we rode our bicycle right past the BAT that was mounted on the car frame. No heavy security at all.
We were like "hey, theres the bat-plane" all in regular day in LA.

Well since its now official with the tattoos i stil dont mind em (apart from the damaged one). His performance will be the real test and hoping he delivers.

ofc his look might also look a bit better when we see some actual footage

Last edited:
I didn't mind Joker's look in the first official pic, but looking at these candid shots, his makeup and hair seem to lack depth. The hair is so straight GREEN, not even a hint of any other color, his lips are bright red, and his face plane white with his eyes blacked out. I'm sure it may not show up on camera as bright, but it looks a bit like someone I see at every con I go to......

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back