Suicide Squad 2

D05C598F-2BF6-48B9-90A9-9BB9A73AA06C.jpeg

I just hope DC starts getting better writers. I liked the first movie, but just watched Birds of Prey today and it was totally forgettable. None of it has held up to the Marvel movies so far.

They let Harley wear pants! She looks fantastic!

I'm on board with this one. I've enjoyed the Guardians movies under Gunn's guidance, so I see no reason I won't enjoy this.

Big question is can they keep the legion of clueless suits from mixing in and ruining this film as well?

Don't worry guys; there's still PLENTY of time for another movie or two to come out and do well before this one, so the studio can demand this one gets reshoots and edits to change the whole theme of the movie to try and ride the coast tails of the other blockbusters.

Don't fear this apparent new course of quality film making; we'll get the garage the producers think we need. One way or another :p

The problem is, I don't give a damn who is in your movie, I care if the movie is actually good and that tells you nothing. It just plays on nostalgia.

The problem is, I don't give a damn who is in your movie, I care if the movie is actually good and that tells you nothing. It just plays on nostalgia.
They are trying to impress us with the vast array of talented actors, most of whom can carry a movie all by themselves. This to me is trying to follow 'The Expendables' model. As mentioned above, it means nothing if they are essentially cameos with little to do on screen.
(Sort of like Schwarzenegger being top billed in 'The Expendables 2' but just pretty much walked in, turned down the job and left- less than two minutes on screen)

Last edited:
They are trying to impress us with the vast array of talented actors, most of whom can carry a movie all by themselves. This to me is trying to follow 'The Expendables' model. As mentioned above, it means nothing if they are essentially cameos with little to do on screen.
(Sort of like Schwarzenegger being top biled in 'The Expendables 2' but just pretty much walked in, turned down the job and left- less than two minutes on screen)

I don't care who is in it, I care if it's a good movie. If they are so afraid to tell anyone what the story is, then it's likely not a good story.

The movie is almost a year out man. They're not to a point where they're going to take a movie with a cast that big and try to expound on a bunch of plot any more than most other movies.

I only know 2 of those characters, Harley's outfit looks good to me. I'm sure I'll have to see this so my daughter can get details for another cosplay.
JG directing gives me some hope it will be better than the first one.

I don't care who is in it, I care if it's a good movie. If they are so afraid to tell anyone what the story is, then it's likely not a good story.

Can you have a good story with a cast of 20? If you kill of 15 in the first 10 minutes you can do it, but not sure how you do a good story with that many stars.

Can you have a good story with a cast of 20? If you kill of 15 in the first 10 minutes you can do it, but not sure how you do a good story with that many stars.

Many will be killed off early for comedic effect. That’s just how Suicide Squad works. My guess is the actual team will be 5 or 6 characters obviously centered around Robbie and Elba.

Many will be killed off early for comedic effect. That’s just how Suicide Squad works. My guess is the actual team will be 5 or 6 characters obviously centered around Robbie and Elba.
I'm gonna call it now... Weasel & Polka Dot Man will be the survivors. Elba will die before the opening credits. :oops: :lol:

Weasel looks terrible, so from that standpoint I hope he's one of the first into the grinder.

And while I'd love to have blood sport around for most of the movie, because I like Elba, I can appreciate the idea of feeding one of your biggest headliners into a wood chipper in the first scene, because "**** you this is suicide squad".

I expect Fillion to die quick, as he's not a long action movie kind of guy, and his character seems made up for this film specifically. (I envision a phone call along the lines of, "Hey Nathan, want to come in for 3 days of shooting, be a dorky supervillain, make a couple grand, and film a comically gruesome death scene?")

Thinker seems custom made to be first or second to take a dirt nap; he'll believe he's figured out a way to escape the team, and he'll end up as a gore soaked scorch mark.

Peacemaker looks goofy enough, and his schtick doesn't fit the theme, so I assume he's not long for the world either.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back