Suicide Squad

You guys drank too much cool aid... Jason is supposed to be younger than Batman, not a teen probably, but a good 15 years younger I'd say. You don't hire an actor that's way older than the character for a movie franchise.... even if Leto looks young now, that may not fly anymore by time the second solo Batman comes. Plus Jason was never confirmed, we only know there was a robin, but maybe there was only one and we don't know which one.

I personally believe that the Joker is NOT Jason Todd. I hope we see some backstory where the Joker kidnaps Robin and beats him to death with a crowbar, writes that message on the suit, and bombs up the place explaining why the Robin suit looks so rugged, beat up, and looking like it's been through more hell than the Batsuit.

vlcsnap-2016-07-23-16h41m04s084.png

Yup, still sticking with this joker being Jason Todd. I think we're gonna be in for a treat at the end of the credits. WB been so good at keeping the story and many other things under wraps so long. I think they still have their trump card up their sleeve which is..Joker's wild.

that would not be a treat in the least. That is a lame way to handle Jason's character, and a way for people to remain in denial that Leto is the Joker we're getting

I'm not saying Leto is not the joker. Just down the line he may not be "thee joker". Since it is off comic books and characters do change at time to other people. This is DC, so you gotta be used to getting lame story lines from characters. They have already missed used and destroyed some villians and hero story lines / origins. It's not that I think the movie will blow or I'll totally hate a few characters. So far the joker isn't winning me over. He could change my mind after I watch the movie. Being such a secret and protected story line, I'm gonna have to think they got something big to surprise everyone.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back