Sons of Anarchy

Looks like the start to another great season!!! I love how when you let your guard down with Jax after seeing his softer side they bring it home to you just how ruthless he can be. I know the dude got what was comin to him but that was brutal. At first I thought Otto was ready to check out with all the time he's racked up, being nearly blind & luanne dead but another brutal surprise with the scalpel in the ear. Ouch!!!! I think Tara just has a new hair style. Short bangs. Man that's one smokin hot woman.:lol

At first I thought Otto was ready to check out with all the time he's racked up, being nearly blind & luanne dead but another brutal surprise with the scalpel in the ear. Ouch!!!!

My girlfriend and I thought the same thing! She was almost in tears because she thought he killed himself - I think the fact that all this crap has happened to him has started to get to her. When we saw him in the hospital ward, I knew immediately that he had some killin to do. I was not disappointed, obviously.

Yeah, maybe it is just the haircut. I know there's something different. Maybe I thought it was the teeth because she was smiling more with seeing Jax for the first time in so long... Tara's had very few happy moments on the show.

Anyone know why the prison guard is helping out Samcro? Just for bribes? He looked somewhat surprised to see the blood after he dropped off 'breakfast', so I thought maybe he wasn't in on it until he pulled out that exacto knife or whatever it was . *ugh* I couldn't watch.

No, the guy that kidnapped Tara was offed by Jax last season.

Remember he brought her into Jacob's office and asked for Jax to be traded for her, then Jacob stabbed him and Jax took off after him and promised to protect him, but stabbed him and pretended he got hit with the ax?

I think it was the new detective guy who said that Jax got 'shived' while they were in jail (just business is what the Russian guy said) and I'm assuming that ear guy was the one who had done it.

Ever since Ireland we've been watching this show with closed captions - it helps so much to follow what's going on.:lol

Am I the only one loving the Linc Potter character? Stahl was just plain evil, and her devious character was predictable. But Ray McKinnon does an excellent job portraying the eccentric A-USA, very engaging on camera.

I thought Stahl was harsh and icy, I actually liked her as the corrupt cop that gave them an excuse to break the law.

This new guy I like because he seems to be a genuine good guy, if a bit eccentric. He seemed interesting already, but the scene at the development site cleaning up the bodies won me over completely... especially his take on Jacob Hale.

To find a good cop that abides by the law and can call them out and bust them on the really bad stuff they do will be a nice shift in the show and keep it from going too dark. Jax really needs someone in his life like that if he's going to turn himself around.

I thought Stahl was harsh and icy, I actually liked her as the corrupt cop that gave them an excuse to break the law.

This new guy I like because he seems to be a genuine good guy, if a bit eccentric. He seemed interesting already, but the scene at the development site cleaning up the bodies won me over completely... especially his take on Jacob Hale.

To find a good cop that abides by the law and can call them out and bust them on the really bad stuff they do will be a nice shift in the show and keep it from going too dark. Jax really needs someone in his life like that if he's going to turn himself around.
Hale: "Good Morning."
Linc: "Not if you're Russian."

That and the Mayor McCheese line won me over.

Hale: "Good Morning."
Linc: "Not if you're Russian."

That line made me laugh out loud last night and again when I read it just now.:lol

My feelings exactly! I'm curious to see if he and Jax eventually talk and what type of relationship develops there.

Only thing that ever bugs me about the show is the actual riding. It's never been very accurate to how real MC's ride. I've been riding with an MC as a hang-around now for over 2 years. All MC's I've ever been around ride side by side and in a tight group front to back. It's called ridin outlaw. In the show it seems they're always riding kinda staggered more like an RC would.

Wow. The tension last season was all about threats from outside the club and banding together like family to fight it. Now Samcro is completely imploding!

And while at times it feels like I'm watching different people (wondering if jail does that to people) the show is still strong because of how they are writing it.

What always impresses me with Sons is the way they write women. The scenes between Gemma and the florist, for example. I fear for Gemma, though, she's trying to hold the club together and the town and it's so clear that it's all for nothing. Like bailing out a sinking ship while everyone else is playing in the rising water or trying to steal the life rafts. So sad.

It really is like a Greek Tragedy, that they are getting right.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back