Sons of Anarchy

Neither do I.
And I REALLY wanted the homeless chick to tie in - in some cool "Lost" type of way, but to me she was there for convenience.

Read some theories which suggested she was an angel of death / a reaper (always turned up when some one died, including in Ireland)
I am re watching the entire series with this in mind.

Read some theories which suggested she was an angel of death / a reaper (always turned up when some one died, including in Ireland)
I am re watching the entire series with this in mind.

My takeaway was that either she was death or, if you subscribe to the more Shakespearean format (since this was more or less a modern retelling of Hamlet), she's kind of like the fates or the "chorus" that pops up in the plays.

Started marathoning SOA about a month ago and just wrapped up tonight. Solid series! It had moments where it was just kind of... meh. But the good parts were definitely worth sticking around for.

I agree, the ending was pretty much what it should have been. As soon as he started restoring JT's bike I knew that's how Jax had to go out. However I was kind of hoping for the big Hamlet bloodbath. My favourite characters were Chibbs, Trigger, Bobby, and Juice. Losing the last two was tough (even though you knew that Juice had it coming for a long time. In my eyes he was redeemed though so I still like him).

Anyhow, definitely worth the watch. :)

I suspect it's probably way better binge-watching. That's how I did the first four or five seasons, and it really helps smooth over a lot of the points that drag in the series. Watching live at the end, there were a LOT of pacing problems and excess, but I suspect it's a lot easier to take if you're just plowing through it all.

I suspect it's probably way better binge-watching. That's how I did the first four or five seasons, and it really helps smooth over a lot of the points that drag in the series. Watching live at the end, there were a LOT of pacing problems and excess, but I suspect it's a lot easier to take if you're just plowing through it all.

Ya, the first half of this last season I was waiting for something to happen to a main character (and praying for Gemma to die). :lol

For me is was a couple nights, for you guys weeks!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back