Star Wars Tales of The Empire D+ animated series

Seems more like a season two of tales of the Jedi. I don’t think they’re hanging their hat in this as a complete show. It’s six shorts. I am, however, excited. The Dooku episodes of Tales of the Jedi were incredible!

Last edited:
Somebody behind this show must really hate Barriss. Or they are just using her as a tool to tell their story. Whatever the case, I hope this will make Hasbro give us a Black Series Barriss figure.

Looks very promising, I like TOTJ specially the Dooku episodes. I find the Elsbeth story more interesting than the Barriss one. The clone wars style animation is so good now a days, I think they should keep this style and use it for other stories as well.. Say The Old Republic?

I'm glad to see Bariss getting more story time. Liked her character design.
And any time there's more Star Wars, there's more opportunity for evil Imperial Gonk droids secretly pulling the strings behind the scenes, so here's to that.

What was her story again? She framed Ahsoka for bombing the Jedi temple? Because of that Ahsoka leaves the order if I remember correctly.
That’s what I remember, ahsoka proves her innocence, but lost her trust in the council, so she took off

Yes, that was a very compelling and shocking episode. If my ailing memory serves me correctly, the Jedi order expel her first, then she proves her innocence and low and behold the order tries to accept her back with open arms, doing an oops, we were wrong,please forgive us and she basically said !@@#$ you and walked away. I remember being sooo mad at the order for not standing behind her when all the evidence was so convenient and circumstantial. This episode didn't have the usual bombastic musical end titles either but rather a very somber, sad track to accompany what had just transpired. One of the darkest Clone Wars episodes in my opinion.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back