Monarch Legacy Of Monsters

Finished it last night. Liked the early episodes, struggled through the middle, but enjoyed the last handful. I particularly liked the gimmick of Kurt and Wyatt playing the same character. The last scene was pretty amazing! Hoping for a renewal to see what happens next!

after finishing the season, I would say it started out ok and quickly became a CW drama.

Agreed. I didn't care one bit about most of the young characters. They get captured and released by Monarch every episode, and each one gets to say to the group... I'm leaving! and then come back. LOL I liked the Russells, Tim and Godzilla. We needed way more Ion Dragon. I wanted to learn more about the various monsters but we learned about drama queens and emo kings instead.

Looks like they already have an action figure for Kong. Guess he gets an axe next season?
GxK-SH-MonsterArts-Kong-003.jpg

I have to admit, I’ve only really ever been there for the monsters. Don’t really care about the people or if they survive.

I’m probably the wrong demographic for this show.

Still, it was worth $10.00 to sign up, binge and then cancel.

I was hoping for MUCH more monster action. As stated earlier, it was about the organization more than the critters.

And I agree with the whole CW angst crap going on, family drama, etc was wearisome.

And I don’t care if your grandma and father were the most awesome agents ever! It doesn’t mean that an artist and a school teacher are automatically qualified by heritage.

The biggest thing that drew me out, was, and I even forget why they were in the desert, they were getting some signal, but suddenly this huge Sandune turns out to be Godzilla. Who stands up, shakes all the dust off of him, and wanders off. There was never any explanation of why he was pretending to be a mountain in the middle of the desert instead of in the ocean.

The biggest thing that drew me out, was, and I even forget why they were in the desert, they were getting some signal, but suddenly this huge Sandune turns out to be Godzilla. Who stands up, shakes all the dust off of him, and wanders off. There was never any explanation of why he was pretending to be a mountain in the middle of the desert instead of in the ocean.

JJ Abrams would like a word with you.

I enjoyed it overall, but I preferred the 50’s characters to the 2015 group. Tim was pretty great.
My biggest disappointment was that it seemed to be bridging more to GvK, and not really tackling much of a lead in to KoM.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back