Sons of Anarchy

For those that aren't aware, Kurt Sutter [writer creator of sons] also had a huge hand in the tv series "the shield" . If anyone gets a chance and likes dirty cop shows, this is my all time favourite one. Many seasons ended well, a few didn't. Gives you an idea of Kurts writing style too.

Pulled from IMDB:
Sagal was married to Freddie Beckmeier (1978–1981) and Jack White (November 26, 1993 – July 24, 2000). In 1991, Sagal discovered she was pregnant. This was unexpected by the directors of Married... with Children, so the pregnancy was written into the storyline of the show. However, in October 1991, she had to have an emergency Caesarean section in her seventh month of pregnancy, ending in the stillbirth of a daughter, whom Sagal named Ruby Jean. The pregnancy on the show was then regarded as a "dream". She also had an early miscarriage around this time. She and White eventually had a daughter named Sarah Grace (born on August 7, 1994) and a son named Jackson James (born on March 1, 1996).

Sagal married writer-producer Kurt Sutter in a private ceremony on October 2, 2004, at their home in Los Feliz, California. They had a daughter, Esme Louise, born January 10, 2007. Esme was born through a Surrogate Mother due to Sagal's age.

So Katey Sagal is married [...with children] to Kurt Sutter. I find it interesting when there are behind the scenes things going on.

Especially by who delivered it. They tied up all loose ends and man I think the Neil Young song was perfect.

Yea, that song like so many with SoA has been well picked. I keep crossing my fingers that next season when 'things come to light' to Jax that they can work in Johnny Cash's "God's Gonna Cut You Down" from American V

chasing the baby...lame :thumbsdown every episode got harder and harder to watch as each sucked more than the last. I finally gave up.

I have to admit, this was my first season and because of the baby plot line I doubt I would have continued - it seemed... contrived. But I was only watching because of Titus and decided to stick it through until he was killed off the show. I'm SOO glad I did.

Now that I see how that plotline played out and I understand it was the emergency they needed to get them to Ireland quickly and based on what happened there (the letters, Jax meeting Trinity, connecting with their Irish 'brothers') I think it was well worth the strangeness to chase a baby... and as I said, the conflict that Jax went through over it was well done and great for his character.

Anyone know when this show is going to start up again?

FX doesn't have it listed anywhere on their site (that I can find) as to the new season dates.:confused

Thanks for the info - just wanted to make sure I was ready. :D Time to get netflix I think. I don't wanna wait.

Looks like reruns started up at some point. Not sure when, but it looks like it's at the beginning of Season 3. I've got the DVR set to record the series now. :)

Just looked it up - it's Season 1!! I started at episode 10, but that's way better than I thought. :D

Last edited:
Can't wait until Season 4 in September, love this show. Season 3 was kind of a let down though, but for some reason S3 in most shows is where they hit the weird point.

Fantastic show, really looking forward to season 4, Im a massive henry rollins fan so seeing him as a neo-nazi was hilarious. Wasnt as impressed with season 3 as I was with the others, but hopefully theyll pull it back to the amazing standard they had in the first 2 seasons. As much as Ide liek to have a prop cut, my dad is a biker (he's more wild hogs than SoA) but we know guys who are in with crews and dont look to kindly on people wearing stuff like that when they havent earned it. I however would like to see stuff like the wall plaques above the bar and such in the club house as props. Might look into them actually.

It always looked interesting to me, but I only started watching when I heard Titus Welliver was on it - so that was mid season 3. It was odd the whole kidnapping and going to Ireland thing, but the season 3 finale left me :eek

Finding out what led up to that is going to be something I bet because I heard it's even more amazing when you know the background of that woman agent/cop whatever she is.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back