"Iron Sky" - Nazis on the moon! New trailer with first footage!

Yeah, saw the "We come in peace" one yesterday. I liked it up until the point the Nazi officer was making the motor boat noise and crashed the blimp into the map. Why can't they take it seriously? :(

this movie is going to rock so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been following the developement of the film for awhile . can't wait!!

WOW! I have never heard of this before. Looks very cool and fun. I hope the story is good? I remember seeing the trailer for SKY CAPTAIN AND THE WORLD OF TOMORROW and I was blown away. Then I saw the film and was disappointed, even with Angelina in a uniform, always sexy. I will wait and see?????

It seems like the only way people like their Nazis is if they're rejects from Hogan's Heroes.

Yeah, kinda waters down the bad guys eh?

At this point, I'm not convinced that they will release on time or ever, but have just gotten good at teasers.

News, people.

I was at Finncon 2011 last weekend (a scifi/fantasy convention on finland) and was testplaying the upcoming Iron SKy boardgame. I and five other people were the first people outside of the developers to get our hands on the game, and it was very nice. Reminded me of Risk, but was still very unique.

But, also, I got to see&examine two screen-used costumes (two different nazi mechanics) and a nazi space helmet (not the one used in the teaser)

DSCF0165.jpg

This is the thing you came here to see, right?

_A

Yeah, saw the "We come in peace" one yesterday. I liked it up until the point the Nazi officer was making the motor boat noise and crashed the blimp into the map. Why can't they take it seriously? :(

The film is going to be a comedy. It's not meant to be serious.

Hi. It's made of mainly thin, but rigid Card stock. I then painted resin onto the card to stiffen it, then sanded until smooth.

I doubt I'll hang onto it, but I'm still going to finish it once it's finished.

Many thanks.

That looks nice!
What's the face piece made of?

_A

It's a really good concept. I didn't see the link between the Nazis and all the spaceships in the trailer... but then I suppose that just shows that I've become too used to Hollywood making Trailers as condensed films.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back