Rebel Moon

I'm really looking forward to more of Anthony Hopkins character 'Jimmy'. Once he ran off after the scene in the barn, we didn't see him until the return to the planet where he was wearing an antler crown. I knew he was to play a bigger part in SCARGIVER, but it's been revealed that more of his story will be in the extended cut of part one.

Does anyone here know if this is just a ‘two parter’, or perhaps something more (depending on it’s success kinda thing ? - talking Netflix here after all).
Is it a prelude perhaps to a series ?
Watched it. It was o.k., but the last 20-30mins seemed rushed. Looking forward to seeing Pt.2 (+) ?

Does anyone here know if this is just a ‘two parter’, or perhaps something more (depending on it’s success kinda thing ? - talking Netflix here after all).
Watched it. It was o.k., but the last 20-30mins seemed rushed. Looking forward to seeing Pt.2 (+) ?
Check out post #40. Can't figure out how to quote myself. LOL

I watched it last night, I enjoyed it

He pretty much bootlegged a ton of scenes, but I enjoyed it

The whole “gathering a party” felt strange.. randomly meet complete strangers, now we are friends, let’s go on a death adventure! Lol

I liked it though

Watched it today and as much as I wanted to like it I couldn’t. I guess It was worth one watch.

The custom anamorphic lenses created for the shoot make a lot of it look blurry, distorted, and really distracting. I know it’s a specific look Snyder chose(“cool retro aberration effect”) but the poor focus took me out of it. I had to stop and do some research to make sure something wasn’t wrong with my set up.

Bouncing all over the galaxy and the mother worlds conquering efforts all combined to make this feel way more “chronicles of ridick” than”Star Wars” for me.

Maybe the next one will be better.

Watched it today and as much as I wanted to like it I couldn’t. I guess It was worth one watch.

The custom anamorphic lenses created for the shoot make a lot of it look blurry, distorted, and really distracting. I know it’s a specific look Snyder chose(“cool retro aberration effect”) but the poor focus took me out of it. I had to stop and do some research to make sure something wasn’t wrong with my set up.

Bouncing all over the galaxy and the mother worlds conquering efforts all combined to make this feel way more “chronicles of ridick” than”Star Wars” for me.

Maybe the next one will be better.
You know I like that statement “it’s worth a watch”

It's at least a 2 parter with the second part having already been confirmed and on Netflix's schedule. You can see it listed on their worth the wait section and set a reminder for when it comes out.

Not for me. Everyone is sooooo serious, and overly dramatic. But not in a believable way. More like bad acting, where everyone is trying too hard. You get a few mins of derivative story, then 10 mins of stylized hyper-violence. Rinse and repeat. Made it an hour in, and had to stop. Just...not for me.

Hmmmm…it needs an appropriate theme…

I have to ask: Is Battle Beyond The Stars worth watching? I mean, I’ve heard people refer to it, and am already familiar with the boob ship from references by other people and from the Sense of Scale documentary, in addition to knowing a couple of familiar actors I know being in it. I also heard it’s a “so bad it’s good” and probably one of the better Star Wars rip-offs that exist.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back