X-Men 97 trailer

1000015882.png

I never watched the original cuz I couldn’t get over the animation. Just terrible. Right down to the shadow levels on the characters. And as a huge Jim Lee fan, especially of his depiction of Rogue in the comics (my 90’s comic crush), those Lee inspired designs just looked and moved so badly it hurt my brain.

Btw… I find it funny so many people were angry about the new Rogue design - the original animated design was so bad it was the key reason I stopped watching after a couple eps. That stupid hair.

Anyway, I heard people were digging this new version so checked it out this afternoon… give it a go.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Way better.

Animation isn’t GREAT, but pretty damn good for what they’re doing here. Lip sync MOSTLY matches (unlike the old), and characters aren’t just moving arms around randomly while talking. Shadow effects make sense this time. When people stretch arms, THE BICEP ELONGATES. Crazy sauce!

Anyway can’t say much on story yet, but this version I’ll give a shot for sure.

And this Rogue is cute.

Thumbs up!

IMG_7477.jpeg

Another banger!
This show is really building the story week on week, as well as giving us some great character development and excellent animation.

I'm intrigued as to who the man with goatee is that is pulling so many people's strings.
We know one thing for sure at the end of episode 7.
Magneto lives!

Man this show goes so hard, had no business being this good, the original show was already so amazing, but every week it gets better.

With the Genosha stuff and now Bastion, it seems theyre getting into 2001 comic time territory now.

Man this show goes so hard, had no business being this good, the original show was already so amazing, but every week it gets better.

With the Genosha stuff and now Bastion, it seems theyre getting into 2001 comic time territory now.
Which the Deadpool trailer makes me feel too

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back