Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Post-release)

Re: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

NECA_TOYS: As my avatar tells you, yes we have the Apes license for both modern & classic. Planning on doing a lot with it. A fave since childhood

NECA_TOYS: Many “@Sandtrooping: @NECA_TOYS with you current profile pic can we expect some planet of the apes figures????”

Here is a different contrast image released earlier today.

969378_531263826921875_208514086_n.jpg

Last edited:

I can see the tagline.

"When there's no more room in Hell, Apes will walk the Earth."

I see George Romero as director.

Looks like we have to wait little longer for the trailer as it will premiere on Dec 18. Also the movie's release date has moved from July 18 to July 11.

Dawn of The Planet of The Apes Posters.

11326128906_b5e6b766f8_o.jpg

11326126716_32d1e060fc_o.jpg

11326154584_3a62dd06a4_o.jpg

Last edited:

Hmm, maybe they shouldn't have shown the actual CGI face before transitioning to the toys face? They hardly look the same....

I can deal with this. This is one set of movies I can deal with rebooted....as long as they are good. I will always love the original as they were my very first introduction to science fiction, but they are not something I watch hardly at all anymore.

great trailer especially the cesar parts. Big fan of andy serkis his work in motion capture.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back