ALEC BALDWIN narration of FROZEN PLANET

Baltar

Anyone have suggestions for where I might find a forum, blog, or other platform for sourcing a copy of Frozen Planet narrated by Alec Baldwin? No DVD or Blu-Ray exists for this version; all are narrated by David Attenborough. Cheers!

Anyone have suggestions for where I might find a forum, blog, or other platform for sourcing a copy of Frozen Planet narrated by Alec Baldwin? No DVD or Blu-Ray exists for this version; all are narrated by David Attenborough. Cheers!
I found no dvd's available, but I did find the video of it online for free to watch (if that helps at all):

My apologies for posting this question. It seems this is not the place to go to get assistance with this kind of difficult inquiry.

My apologies for posting this question. It seems this is not the place to go to get assistance with this kind of difficult inquiry.
May I recommend checking Reddit and looking at r/DVD. It might not lead to an answer, but it’s probably worth a shot. The only other option I can think of is trying eBay, check regularly to see if a copy pops up.

No need to apologize, it never hurts to ask.
But for real, most people will just keep scrolling past such a vague title without clicking on it. Put it in there.

Created a similar thread "Frozen Planet Baldwin" before I figured out how to change the title. Don't want to pollute the forum with multiple threads; any way to delete one's own thread?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back