Best Disney Movies

Congratulations to Inside Out for winning at the Oscars, but really though Leo winning was the greatest thing I've seen in years.

The teaser trailer for "Zootopia" looks really good! What do you guys think?

I like it, have you seen the full trailer or the snippet they show at Disney's CA Adventure? It looks to be really funny, the DMV scene alone makes me want to see the movie.

I purposely have been avoiding any new information to make it more of a surprise for myself. It's less than a week away now so I'm really excited.

Every clip I've seen of Zootopia leads me to believe this is going to be one of Disney's funniest movies, even for adults. It's already rockin' a 100% RT score with 30 reviews thus far.

get out?! i always thought it was?! warner bros?

The way I see it, even if it was animated by an outside studio, if Disney has their hand in it AND funds the distribution under their name, it is considered a Disney film. Especially when they put their name on the packaging ;)
At least that is how I view it.
image.jpeg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back