Best Disney Movies

Ratatouille is my favorite non Toy Story Pixar movie, I think it's almost unspeakably perfect, I can only really think of one flaw, but other than that it's perfect

Happy 113th Birthday to the reason that we're talking on this thread, Walt Disney! And it's also the 223rd death day to Mozart, but that's beside the point.

Last edited:
I really don't remember much about the stories, but "Now You See Him Now You Don't" and "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" (the original, not the remake)..

Jeff Varab (worked for Disney and then Don Bluth) did a Mickey illustration for me... I'll have to find it and post

It's a Hodge Podge, but:
Sleeping Beauty has some of the most impressive artwork I've seen in a traditional 2D hand animated film.
Swiss Family Robinson
Pirates of the Caribbean
Wreck-it-Ralph
The Black Hole (more for the surrounding childhood memories than the actual film)

I'd love to see that art if you can find it. And I agree that "Sleeping Beauty" has some very unique artwork, I believe they used a completly different method of animation to make that film.

What're your favorite Pixar films?
Mine are the Toy Story trilogy and Ratatouille.
Please join in and give your thought!

I've never been a huge fan of "WALL*E", I like it, but I don't love it. And I'm not big on either of the "Cars" films, but I don't hate any of them.

...And I'm not big on either of the "Cars" films, but I don't hate any of them.
I've found most of the adults who like the movie Cars are also people who enjoy the whole "car culture" thing here in the U.S.. I grew up here in southern California during the 60s and 70s when (I believe) that car culture was at it's peak, so I really appreciated all of the little "nods" to that car culture that the filmmakers included in the movie. If it weren't for that I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much, and the fact that I didn't care for Cars 2, which had none of those nods to American car culture, seems to bear that out.

W2299lc.gif

Accept no substitutes.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back