Movies that you stopped watching because of inaccuracies

I've heard that they are also being careful to use soldiers from rural areas. Supposedly the people there don't have a lot of communications so those communities aren't hearing from one another about the losses they are taking. If they get to the point of having to conscript from big cities, they will be in trouble because I guess those people don't want to fight. I think Iran, China, and North Korea are just using this as a way to keep the U.S. (and by extension NATO) busy and to spend money/munitions more than they really care about the outcome for Russia.

Militarys draw heavily from rural men by default. As a group they lean higher in patriotism/nationalism and lower in other economic opportunities.

The death tolls in Ukraine would be hard to hide in the internet era. I suspect people are pretty aware of it even in rural Russia.

Militarys draw heavily from rural men by default. As a group they lean higher in patriotism/nationalism and lower in other economic opportunities.

The death tolls in Ukraine would be hard to hide in the internet era. I suspect people are pretty aware of it even in rural Russia.
20221022_WOC463-Artboard_1.png

Protect the wealthy:
% of eligible men called up to serve
Sep 21st-Oct 5th 2022
Russia, selected regions with the most red dots:
Krasnoyarsk Krai

Dagestan
Kalmykia
Mobilisation target level
St Petersburg: 2 red dots
Moscow: 1 red dot only!

Ingushetia
Yamalo-Nenets

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back