Another prop room ... [updates throughout thread].

Re: Another prop room ...

wow...very nice. you obviously must have a good job and have some serious dedication to your hobby....do you make these yourself???

Wow, nice collection!

The obvious question: Approximately what $$ figures are we talking about here, as far as the total value of all these investments?

Just out of curiousity :)

horror movies life size busts? I am in LOVE!!!
I would kill for that bust of Bela Lugosi and Nosferatu?? Oh sweet Lord I need that in my life.

fantastic collection, simply breathtaking. Howard Senft is amazing. really want his jack goodman bust but funds dont allow at the moment.

I will be taking a trip down to L.I. in a few months to visit a friend.. Maybe we can have a play date

Most definitely! Would love for you to stop by and check this stuff out in person. Maybe get a couple of the other local fellas together and make a day of it.

Here's something else that I haven't really shown off yet - David Kessler in werewolf form by Pat Magee (from the movie 'An American Werewolf in London'):

HPIM7286.jpg

HPIM7294.jpg

HPIM7291.jpg

A close-up of those blood stained choppers:

HPIM7295.jpg

Last edited:

Your 'technicolor Monster' and 'bride' are my favs. I love your hall of horrors section, in particular. People often seem to forget 'the tall man', but nice to see him included here. Very very tasteful and interesting presentation

Your 'technicolor Monster' and 'bride' are my favs. I love your hall of horrors section, in particular. People often seem to forget 'the tall man', but nice to see him included here. Very very tasteful and interesting presentation

Thank you GH!

The greyscale '31 Monster recently under went an 'upgrade' of sorts. The bust was sculpted by the uber talented Howard Senft and then painted by the equally talented Jeff Camp back in 2005/2006. I shipped it out to Jeff earlier this year with a set of Michael Burnett creature hands and, well, I'll show it off just as soon as it arrives ... dum dum dum duuuuuuuuum! :)

PS - I hope to somebody upgrade my Vader with a set of your chest armor. Saving up my pennies ... ;)

Thank you msstencil and Chuckybaby555. You are so close Chuckybaby555 - you should stop by one day!

hey simmon
its seems like my jaw can never get tired of dropping everytime i see your collection. great displays + great props = outstanding!!!

Thanks again everyone for the kind words!

Frankenstein's monster happens to be my favorite creature design. I don't think a monster desing exists that rivals Jack Pierce's work on the original 1931 film.

Back in 2005 (or thereabouts) Howard sculpted a great portrait of Karloff as the Monster. He did an incredible job with the likeness and the detail on it was nothing short of jaw dropping. I don't think very many castings of this particular bust exists. About a year later (2006) I had Jeff Camp paint this bust in grey scale. Jeff's paint work seemingly breathed 'life' into the creature!

Last December I asked Jeff if he could revisit the Monster and add a set of hands (by Michael Burnett) and perhaps a custom body in an effort to recreate a famous photo still of Karloff in make-up.

Here's the fruit of his labor. He even went so far as to add real hair to the resin bust! Yes, I'm still grinning from ear to ear!

HPIM7385.jpg

HPIM7377.jpg

HPIM7379.jpg

HPIM7386.jpg

Two photos in my collection room:

HPIM7376.jpg

HPIM7382.jpg

I'd be remiss if I didn't thank Howard and Jeff again for all of their hard work.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back