Another prop room ... [updates throughout thread].

Simmon M

Sr Member
It's Sunday, I'm bored and inspired by Ave4uevoli, GF, Vaderdarth and Jedifyfe I decided to show off a whole bunch of pics of my prop room.

I actually don't have very many props on display - just a LOT of life sized busts and figures. Some of them have actual 'props' incorporated into the display however. I have most of the assorted weapons from the OT but I have yet to figure out a way to securely wall mount them. So no pics of those just yet.

I'll probably be culling the collection soon as I don't think these things have enough room to 'breathe'. I'm of the mind that they would display better if there were more space in between each piece. As it stands there is very little space left in the room so I can't really spread things out to my liking ... it's starting to look like a friggin' Applebee's in there! ;)

If you have questions on anything just ask ...

A015.jpg

A02b.jpg

A04c.jpg

HPIM7131.jpg

A076.jpg

A075.jpg

A07.jpg

A085.jpg

A12-1.jpg

A11b.jpg

A14.jpg

A16.jpg

A15.jpg

A33b.jpg

A17b.jpg

A199.jpg

A18.jpg

A20b.jpg

A21a.jpg

A235.jpg

DSCN2634.jpg

A25a.jpg

A295.jpg

A32a.jpg

A26.jpg

A27b.jpg

A42a.jpg

A3666.jpg

A34a.jpg

A3555.jpg

A37.jpg

HPIM5713.jpg

A40c.jpg

A41b2.jpg

Additions ...

Maul002.jpg

HPIM7425.jpg

Reaperx01.jpg

photo2_zpsc207b4bc.jpg

bride2_zps618125f6.jpg

20130130_080928.jpg

20130129_144538.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Another prop room ...

It's disturbing when quality AND quantity get put together. I can try and try but it's collections like yours that will forever label you as master and me, newb.

You know that I don't have the same love for horror as you do... but the quality of all of those displays and paint jobs is absolutely phenomenal. I love it when you post pics... *click* *save* *click* save*

wow -just freakin' wow.
:confused:eek

.edit: damn you...now i'm going downstairs to work on my displays!

Last edited:

DUDE!! I'm SPEECHLESS!!! :eek I don't even know what adjective to use to descibe your prop room, brother! AWESOME and AMAZING just won't cut it! :lol Truly beautiful display!!!!! :thumbsup

WOW ! ! !

It's an amazing life size collection!

Love the horror things, the Pinhead bus is really fantastic ! ! !

Love the diversity.

One thing that has always impressed me about your collection is that, unlike many collectors, you don't go for just quantity. All your pieces are quality. Each piece holds its own, so kudos on that.

Wow, what a great collection. You must be in a 5,000 sq ft place to fit all that.

Some real treasures there!

so jealous... :love

There may not be much breathing room but it's very tastefully done. Very nice collection!

one of the best collections i've seen, more so because the pieces are of such a high standard.

i think my fave is the colourful frankenstein bust then the nosferatu full figure, its posed very nicely

keep up the good work...

Si, you know how much I love your collection, but i'll say it again, it rocks. Like everyone says every single piece is first class, and its unuual to see such a diverse collection, that isnt mainly SW.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back