Don't forget: New Mythbusters TONIGHT !!!

OK, am I the only one that thinks the huge pile of earwax is just about the nastiest thing seen on TV? Not sure why but that stuff was turning my stomach! :sick

I'm flabbergasted that they were able to GET that much ear wax gathered. Did they ever say exactly how many people they "harvested" :sick from?

They also Botched the Gorn Cannon. Of course Earth Bamboo suffered catastrophic Failure. This was ALIEN Bamboo, much tougher stuff, are you listening Adam?

Ok.. now..did Kirk use anything else to pack the diamonds on top of the gunpowder? I can't remember...
And yeah.. the earwax?? OMG! I was LMAO ( & at Grant) til they put the candle on a freakin' cupcake and then ~I~ almost lost it!!! I can't imagine the smell.. Must've been HORRID!:sick
I think the warm water test would work on a youngling.. not an adult..
And the hot lead test..WOW! I never would'a thunk it! :D
I'll give the episode a big :thumbsup

:thumbsup Great episode. The earwax was a little...err a lot gross though that red sparky flame was kinda pretty.

The terminator jokes while melting lead had me laughing. Deffinatly a neat trick, but not one I ever want to try.

That's what the commercials said. They said there were two more episodes in the season. This was the second I think. I was watching the marathons they had the last few days. They were alternating days with Dirty Jobs.

That's what the commercials said. They said there were two more episodes in the season. This was the second I think. .

There are only four episodes per season??

...And for anyone watching this on DVR, fast forward through the earwax candle.

Yeah, the ear wax made me gag a little. They could have skipped so many close-ups of it.

I didn't even look at the screen for those segments. :sick
And I love watching Dirty Jobs which has had some nasty nasty things in it too! I think they may have broken some kind of TV gross moment barrier. :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back