Licensed Pulse Rifle pre-order

Order OD before realizing they had BB. After thought I am sticking with the OD and might order bess if they don't sell too fast. :)

Wife is going to flip like I need a 4th PR. LOL

I am getting the OD due to me having an Icons in the brown bess-How about a nice Icons style plaque for the display with the edition #'s.That would add alot to the piece w/o adding too much cost-also a NICE CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!! to GO WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup

Well... not a good time to buy... but decided I wanted one ... so I pulled the trigger :lol

Redeye- I might be confusing you with someone else, but don't you live in Canada?

With our ban on replica weapons aren't you worried it might get seized at the border?

Kevin

If toy companies can put decent sound chips and speakers into the new Star Trek toys for far less than fifty dollars, I don't think it's asking too much to have a sound chip and speaker in your ultimate pulse rifle.

Or at the very least have the counter actually COUNT DOWN to zero with each squeeze of the trigger.

Steve figured out how to do that a lifetime ago (and by lifetime, I mean the early Nineties).

Of course, his PR was more pricey... but it's still the bees knees.

Alan

Since the SPAS cage isn't named as being metal I'm assuming it is some sort of plastic/resin deal. And from the updated photos on the web site it does appear to be a sort of "one piece" combo of the Remington shotgun and SPAS cage akin to what Matt offers.

So is that grenade launcher portion of the HCG pulse rifle cast resin or some sort of injection molded plastic perhaps?

- TGM

Twenty-two years!!! Twenty-two years I've been waiting for this!!!

I've submitted my order for a brown bess version (what's with all you ODers out there?).

I've been in contact directly with Alexandra over at HC. She's answered a couple financial questions for me, so I've sent her a couple other questions about the PRs material. Hoping to hear back soon.

Regardless of what the rest is made out of, my order is in! This is my number one holy grail prop. I'd have ordered one from Matsuo in the past, but I've been holding out for metal. I am so happy to see a licensed company making one finally and for such a ridiculously amazing price.

And for those complaining about price, don't fprget that the last time a licensed PR was offered, it was by Icons. And if I remember correctly even their solid hunk of resin stunt version cost $600+ and they were estimating their unproduced hero version would sell for $1500+ And those were mid-1990's prices too! Imagine what inflation would bump those up to today.

Plus people have to remember how much it costs to source parts to build your own PR which would run well over 900 plus then the time putting it together, thats still without metal shrouds...mmmm metal.

Have placed my pre order for OD...come on customs..let it in

And for those complaining about price, don't fprget that the last time a licensed PR was offered, it was by Icons. And if I remember correctly even their solid hunk of resin stunt version cost $600+ and they were estimating their unproduced hero version would sell for $1500+ And those were mid-1990's prices too! Imagine what inflation would bump those up to today.

AMEN! I had paid for my Icons "hero" version up front to the tune of $1300! (Yes, I was one of the few to get my money back), so this one is a must for me!

Can't wait!!

-B89! :D

...come on customs..let it in

What do you think our chances are?

I've ordered airsofts from England in the past; never had any trouble there... or was I just lucky? Were the customs guys on holiday that day? I wouldn't want a $900 PR getting nabbed by them.

Holy S.......

I really really want to order one of those OD ones, but will i get it into the UK???

Mark (HCG), i take it you are shipping to the UK, are you selling through Propstore Of London again??? If so can i get an OD one through them?

I too would like to know how we can get one of these in the UK ?

Hmm. Deciding factors

1. Does the trigger move? The Fifth Element Police Gun doesn't have a working trigger so there is always doubt. If the trigger doesn't move, it's a no-buy. Plain and simple.

2. "Pump Action" would add a lot. If not, I hope the slide handle isn't too loose. I wouldn't want to hold this baby with the barrel pointing upwards and the grenade slider just 'slides' loosely downward.

3. If the trigger moves, the counter MUST COUNT DOWN! The Korban Dallas replica blaster did this and it's freaking wonderful, but it was never shown clearly in the film. The counter for the Pulse Rifle WAS shown clearly in the film so, why not have it included?

I've been wanted one of these just about for ever and I'm not going to miss out this time. I've ordered the Brown Bess version.

I noticed a few people had mentioned that they used Paypal and have not been contacted yet about making the payments.

Has anyone who ordered one using Paypal been contacted yet?

Thanks,
Tony

Isn't this the same company that botched the Fifth Element gun?

Bad electronics? Misshapen castings? Wrong dimensions?

Sorry no pre-order for me. I gotta hold one first. If that means I miss out, so be it.

And yes, you have to be able to cycle a round through the launcher and the counter must work, or no sale.

I've been wanted one of these just about for ever and I'm not going to miss out this time. I've ordered the Brown Bess version.

I noticed a few people had mentioned that they used Paypal and have not been contacted yet about making the payments.

Has anyone who ordered one using Paypal been contacted yet?

Thanks,
Tony

I don't think you will be contacted until the item is ready to ship. At that time HCG sends an invoice.

I don't think you will be contacted until the item is ready to ship. At that time HCG sends an invoice.

Thanks, for the info.

I took the 6 Pay Plan, so they have to contact us to get the first 5 payments and then the 6th payment will be when they ship it out. At least that is what it said when I placed the order.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back