Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

I'm sure its old news, but I just finally saw Ready Player One and noticed Pee-Wee's bike near the door when they first entered H's shop.

Thanks for the heads-up! I watched it last night just to see it. I took a quick screenshot with my phone.

ReadyPlayerOne.jpg

Shot in the dark here, but does anyone have any extra bike parts/accessories they’re looking to sell?

I believe that I may have an extra project box/buttons and handlebar streamers. I didn't really buy a lot of extra stuff. I initially bought a lot of wrong stuff... but not extra.

That's "Amazing" Frank!, I like how you have the main players on the one side and the supporting cast on the other, Congratulations!, you're ultra lucky, you've got a very valuable piece of memorabilia, I'm super jeally, we don't get to do fun stuff like that in the midwest.

Last edited:
Stitch:. We should team up and search together
Sadly that CABE thread is dead.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me. I'll be fabricating parts once I get a frame, wheels and fenders. I have pretty much everything else besides the siren and springer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the springer, frame and seat. That's it

Gonna buy a 3D printer in a couple of months

Lets try to source together? Did that with another R2D2 builder and we both benefited from it.

I have the springer, frame and seat. That's it

Gonna buy a 3D printer in a couple of months

Lets try to source together? Did that with another R2D2 builder and we both benefited from it.

I have a 3D printer, vacuum form machine, molding/casting experience and a couple of friends with a CNC machine where they work.
I'm heading to a vintage bike swap meet near Boston tomorrow so I'll keep my eyes peeled. I still need to research the correct fenders needed- if you have any info on that. Right now
eBay has several of the correct sprocket and I think a couple cranks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back