32 inch ESB Millennium Falcon

Rick I have found the part in question. But since I myself am a newbie with very few post..?? Oh thats right this is for the falcon not the Y.. Please pm me for the info...

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
jcuri1 wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Rick I have found the part in question. </TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Hi jcuri1!

You found the part... OK! Do you have the name or kit number where this part came from?

Thanks!

Adolfo.

Hi boatbuilder1!

One question... only the Tyrrel 1/12 was used on the Falcon?
Or the 1/20 scale kit was used also?

I don't have these kits yet... I just have found both kits in the "MERCADO LIVRE" Here in Brazil... So I hope to buy them soon...

Thanks!

Adolfo.

19601818_2676.jpg

20788481_2195.jpg

jcuri1 wrote:
Rick
The part came from the tyrrell ford F1 1/12 Tamiya ....
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Thanks jcuri1!

Rick
No problem, anytime I can help..

Boatbuilder
Good eye.! I was tearing all my kits apart yesterday.
Theirs a pick in the chronical book where the sides are being built. That paticular piece is black in the photo, so I was looking for a whole piece..... Dumb me.

thanks actually its a really dark green same as the centurion

that part is a load off my mind it took me a year or so to find it and Ihad the kit in my possession all the time

DOH!

hey gang I found a part on the left side wall near the front that is also on the y
but I dont know or have the kit it is from cananyone shed
light on this thing

detailrightside.jpg

ok I am asking alot here I need help I ding this part
yello40copy.jpg

it is on the left (port( side wall please anyone willing to share post here or email me

thanks ca

that fendor in red is from the airfix 1/72 or as the brits say HO sdkfz 234 I have this kit and didn't know it had parts until recently I went over all my airfix parts looking for Y parts and this one poked my in the finger

charlie

boatbuilder1 wrote:
that fendor in red is from the airfix 1/72 or as the brits say HO sdkfz 234 I have this kit and didn't know it had parts until recently I went over all my airfix parts looking for Y parts and this one poked my in the finger

charlie

Thanks for the information!

moes1 wrote:
Here is some updates:
4aug01.JPG

That is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thanks
My bird is finished now, I have today layed the last hard on her. Done painting... don't worry, pictures will come soon. Now it's time for the display stand :)

PS - my model is awesome! - just as I remember the real model were when I saw that for the first time, and yes, Im proud of the work.

Last weekend I had the chance to meet Tim Ketzer again. I had a great time down there. This is what I like the most; meeting the friends Ive got through this board.

Here are 2 shots:
tim02A.jpg

timsfalcon.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back