need Pics of your Pristine, Clean, AFBB, Chrome plated Obi Anh Lightsabers...

Spirit of ob1

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Please post pics of your AFBB obi Lightsabers..:)

Im almost complete on my obi saber thanks to alot of guys here for your help in completing this saber!!!
(the only thing i really need is the latest 3 piece sink knob from roman, i have one of his early versions, but not the latest..:confused)

now is the question, do i chrome plate , polish, natural look. what to do??
If you guys could help me out please post all your pics. Ive looked and alot of threads are missing pics and i know there are some good looking sabers out there that are not being shown. So if you could please help me deciede on what parts to paint what looks good painted or not..... everyone has done there own things and id like to see the different versions of the AFBB Obi saber.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=1692

Please post pics of your AFBB obi Lightsabers..:)

Im almost complete on my obi saber thanks to alot of guys here for your help in completing this saber!!!
(the only thing i really need is the latest 3 piece sink knob from roman, i have one of his early versions, but not the latest..:confused)

now is the question, do i chrome plate , polish, natural look. what to do??
If you guys could help me out please post all your pics. Ive looked and alot of threads are missing pics and i know there are some good looking sabers out there that are not being shown. So if you could please help me deciede on what parts to paint what looks good painted or not..... everyone has done there own things and id like to see the different versions of the AFBB Obi saber.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple of questions,

what would be the best way to paint the grenade? gloss paint, powercoated, anodized (however u spell it)

also has anyone chrome plated their graflex clamp? did it work out well as far as not covering the graflex letters?

Here's mine--
signatue2.JPG

The No.3 and the booster were black anodized from Romans. The pommel is chrome plated also from Roman's. The clamp has a satin finish. The obee1 emitter I believe is unfinished steel.

ATL

Here's mine--
signatue2.JPG

The No.3 and the booster were black anodized from Romans. The pommel is chrome plated also from Roman's. The clamp has a satin finish. The obee1 emitter I believe is unfinished steel.

ATL

hey ATL,

is that a light up saber? do you have any more pics of it?
Payment is on the way for the transistors!!:cool

MRVader- Ive seen this saber before really nice!, what type of paint did you use for the No.3 ??

I've posted this before, but no it doesn't light up. That's actually a 3 foot polished aluminum lightning rod :).
afbb.JPG

It is threaded on one end and screws onto the end of the hilt via a brass plumbing fitting.

ATL

That lightning rod looks kinda pointy :p

That's a neat idea, how much would an aluminium rod that size cost you?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back