Build: Luke Macrobinoculars (ANH Hero)

i dont think there is a part i dont make, i even make replacement parts for eumigs. anything you need i most likely have molds for it :)
metal parts i make accurate lens plates , i also make the clips

pm me :)

Side note, I think I'm gonna sell some spare parts I've got. Two resin Kalimar lenses, Russrep lens plate, pre drilled Eumig, Kalimar knobs, resin mystery box, almost everything you'd need to build a budget set of hero Macros.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

i dont think there is a part i dont make, i even make replacement parts for eumigs. anything you need i most likely have molds for it :)
metal parts i make accurate lens plates , i also make the clips

pm me :)
I will!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

JK them :)

Side note, I think I'm gonna sell some spare parts I've got. Two resin Kalimar lenses, Russrep lens plate, pre drilled Eumig, Kalimar knobs, resin mystery box, almost everything you'd need to build a budget set of hero Macros.

Let me know if you're parting out. Interested in those Kalimar knobs!

Ok, I got all of the cameras and soon I'm gonna order the two freebies and belt clip from trooper. I still can't find a single Kalimar anywhere. Has anyone had any recent luck?

Ok, I got all of the cameras and soon I'm gonna order the two freebies and belt clip from trooper. I still can't find a single Kalimar anywhere. Has anyone had any recent luck?

I picked up one in December, missed one in February, and snagged my second last week. Prices are crazy right now though.

I'm wondering if the back part of the lens is unpainted or a lighter gray. The whole lens being gray is awfully boring but silver/gray may end up to contrast-y. First one I paint, I'll leave silver and see how it looks.

I'm wondering if the back part of the lens is unpainted or a lighter gray. The whole lens being gray is awfully boring but silver/gray may end up to contrast-y. First one I paint, I'll leave silver and see how it looks.
I'd say you definitely should.

Tamiya Dark Gray. I don't know if I like the silver rings or not. I'm tempted to mix up a lighter shade of gray for them:

mac9.jpg

Light up function:

mac8.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back