Where to order 1mm red clear acrylid sheets?

Scote

Hey guys,

I try to finish a Vader 1:3 bust and my last step is the acrylid lenses. Try to find a 1mm red acrylid clera sheet but what can find is on alibaba and you need to order 300 sheets of them.

Is there some websites you can recommend to order let say 5-10 sheets max? on ebay its 3mm minimum. Doesnt work for my scale so.

I found plenty of 1mm plain clear ones on ebay, but yeah you are right no red ones

maybe message some of the sellers and see if they might have any red in stock?

I found red sheets at a local modle train store a bit smaller than a sheet of standard printer paper. Let me know and I could pick some up for you. It was less than $5 for 2 pieces

chad

USD? Im Canadian. If you want to pick me some and ship them to me I will be very happy. Paypal transfer of course. Pick me like 10 sheets so I can have a stack :)

USD? Im Canadian. If you want to pick me some and ship them to me I will be very happy. Paypal transfer of course. Pick me like 10 sheets so I can have a stack :)

im out of town this weekend, I'll check Monday and let you know. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

im out of town this weekend, I'll check Monday and let you know. Thanks

Ok, the train store had one package that has 2 sheets, I have one I can cut loose with. They also have green, blue, & yellow. $3.99 plus 8.25% tax per package. Can ship in USPS Priority envelope, let me know

chad

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back