I need all your high res Luke/OWK shared stunt photos

I believe that photo is during a walk-through of the scene.

Yup exactly! He's walking luke over to Vader. Funny if u look at the scene the officer has the V2 in his hand when the doors open, and when he's walking. Then he hands Vader the V2. "He was armed only with this.."

BUT why did they have the nipple-less v3 in that black and white photo? I always wondered why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The believe the photo your speaking of if I'm correct is this one the reason why it's the v3 is because this is when they are practicing the scenes and David then when they actually did the filming they went ahead and use the Hero version up close and personal. This was just used for practicing the scene of Luke Skywalker having his lightsaber being handed the Darth Vader.
126125a2de7e93f5410493e53cf02bb2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The believe the photo your speaking of if I'm correct is this one the reason why it's the v3 is because this is when they are practicing the scenes and David then when they actually did the filming they went ahead and use the Hero version up close and personal. This was just used for practicing the scene of Luke Skywalker having his lightsaber being handed the Darth Vader.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170708/126125a2de7e93f5410493e53cf02bb2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

awesome!! thank you, photo bucket has mine hijacked right now, glad i can re save it with ease! thanks again!

The drawings are looking great! You could take the final result, throw a Graflex clamp with circuit board and the requisite holes drilled, then cast it in resin for a sail barge saber replica.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back