Graflex Bank - EVERYTHING you need to know about the Skywalker lightsaber prop!

Trying out ways to better display information (I have no idea what I'm doing!!)

I think it's an improvement over what it was before, at least.

View attachment 847673

Whenever stamping information is displayed there's now a link to Scottjua's Graflex variations thread, and for every applicable saber there's a link to Roy's blueprints

I like it!

Trying out ways to better display information (I have no idea what I'm doing!!)

I think it's an improvement over what it was before, at least.

View attachment 847673

Whenever stamping information is displayed there's now a link to Scottjua's Graflex variations thread, and for every applicable saber there's a link to Roy's blueprints

Very professional and encyclopedic layout. Great work!

In October I redesigned the WHERE TO BUY page. Should be a lot more user friendly and responsive than the previous mess

In November, I started redesigning the GALLERY to stop it from being a cluttered mess. Again, more responsive! Scales down on smaller monitors a million times better than before

Today I added a new page: DOWNLOADABLE GRAPHICS. At the moment I have some Graflex related logos and all (16) of my lightsaber info cards up for download :) I might design more, we'll see. Happy to customize them now too, as I no longer get prints to sell. So much easier!

Downloadable Graphics

PBB8bJH.png

Additionally I've done minor face lifts here and there. Front page is a lot cleaner and should give a better overview of the site now :)

I realize TLJ saber info is still missing, hopefully I'll get to it some day

Cheers!

The site is still getting traffic so I figure I should give it a mention somewhere, but I am probably shutting the site down soon.

I haven't updated it in a couple years now and a fair amount of new information has come to light since then which the site doesn't reflect, nor did I ever update to include TRoS stuff post-release of the movie. I don't like leaving the site outdated, but I know I am unlikely to spend the time and effort to update it.

The site is also broken when I view it from my local files where I developed it; the header, footer and saber info sections don't display. I tried to fix this a couple years ago but without success. I genuinely have no idea how to go about fixing it. I recently noticed this issue seems to be on the live website when viewed from Chrome as well - which is a bit of an issue considering it stops you from being able to browse the site. Works on Firefox, though!

Though it doesn't cost too much, I'd like to save the money I'm currently burning on domain and hosting.

I'm really proud of the website I created though, and had a ton of fun with it! I'm a little bummed shutting it down but I've been thinking about it for a long time now, and I don't like leaving it outdated.

Cheers!

It's a shame to see it go. I'm extremely impressed with the nuance and dedication put into the site, and, admittedly, am probably one of your more frequent traffickers.

What can I or anyone do to keep the site up? I’d hate to see the site go down !! I’ll offer to host it indefinitely even help rebuild and keep it updated too

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back