TrickOrTreatStudios Gizmo 1:1 Puppet

No you did not, well you did in so much as saying you have two accounts here, which I think is against the rules, but be that as it may, I would like to hear your thoughts on how you treated the quoted member here.

It would be interesting to say the least on how many Gizmos owners wanted to return them and were denied

I've already responded to you.

I responded to you in the Myer Post:

As far as the Gizmo Puppet, I don't remember the one customers issue. I can say that the hair placement was a little off on some of the first run of the puppets, which we corrected and we replaced them for those that had an issue with them.

Currently we've sold thousands of the them and everyone seems to be happy with them, but I'm not crazy enough to think we can satisfy everyone.

Well you didn’t offer to replace the one here in this thread PayPal had to come in and do the right thing. :unsure

As far as the Gizmo Puppet, I don't remember the one customers issue. I can say that the hair placement was a little off on some of the first run of the puppets, which we corrected and we replaced them for those that had an issue with them.

Well the details are all here in this thread for you to catch up on the customer service or rather lack there of.

Hopefully it will be of use to you in conducting your company’s business in a more respectable manner

That was almost two years ago, sorry I don't remember the details.

I've seen some folks have done some great mods to their ToT Gizmo. Anyone on here do one?
I couldn´t find pics of modded ToT Gizmos anywhere.
It would be interesting if someone was able to get something good out of that lil´ guy...
If someone has a link to a modded ToT Gizmo it would be much appreciated if he shares it. :)

Quite a few here don’t like spending a lot of time polishing krap:p

I couldn´t find pics of modded ToT Gizmos anywhere.
It would be interesting if someone was able to get something good out of that lil´ guy...
If someone has a link to a modded ToT Gizmo it would be much appreciated if he shares it. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back