TrickOrTreatStudios Gizmo 1:1 Puppet

Definitely looking like a piece to get:

12543399_217301798608997_546772680_n.jpg

Not to go off-topic... but I feel this is *important* info for people on this site to know...... with all these new licenses TOTS has, it means death to the independent maker, that used to sell off a few copies of their work to pay for their replica creation. Seems on the MM-net site, all the posts get deleted of when Chris Zephro issues a cease and desist threat over eBay. So, any prop fan that makes any of the items that TOTS has, be warned... don't sell them on public places. From what I've heard and seen... it makes Tom Sullivan's alleged reputation seem like nothing. The day TOTs announced they scored the game of thrones licence, Chris it seems was searching eBay to threaten these replica makers. Which is quite ironic...since TOTs started from a bunch of Indie replica mask makers.

12552697_10208001119568253_1407605612717087669_n.jpg

They faced some backlash on FB, but the comments get deleted to keep it all hush hush.

Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 01.01.08.png

Sorry for going off topic, but I know Gremlins has a large following here, so anyone making their own Gizmos, take heed.

Last edited:
I'd like to pick this up but after the H2 mask I bought, I don't know. I only had it a few years (since its original sale) and I had to recently throw it away because the latex material crusted and disintegrated. What a shame, too; it was pretty decent for what it was.

They look good.... but not GREAT.

I mean that's just going by the pictures alone. I would love to see one in person, how it looks not standing in a boring straight up position.

These pics look good (below), but are they of the same one being sold? Where did these pics come from?

Definitely looking like a piece to get:

View attachment 598945

The product on the actual page looks like the puppet that wasn't used in close up shots, it looks like the one used when Gizmo is running/crawling on the ground on his way to the Barbie car in the department store.

I really like the Stripe figure but those ears could use some paint. Might pick them both up for the price.

*ETA* clear English in first sentence.

Last edited:
I guess what bothers me is the fur around the mouth, looks way too close to that area or like its glued on crooked, something is off.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back