Superman V Batman - MOS Build Replica

And I thought I'd throw a little paint on as a test on the new DOJ Wrist Armour before molding-
Also you can see the MOS armor which was made from 2013 but never finished.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you kindly sir, Big fan of your work also for a long time!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work man. May I ask if you are still doing the red soles? You say you also did shoes; Are you still doing them?
Getting a MOS suit from Masked Rider and I saw yours.... Perfect!! Wouldn't mind a couple of new symbols too!

Cheers!!
Shayne.

Yep I will be implementing a different version of mine for the new costume. The old soles I would keep for a 2013 version.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! I'm just trying to get everything together before I start to offer them to people who want them.

- - - Updated - - -

Great work! Please keep the pics coming. really impressive stuff.

Thank you kindly sir, Big fan of your work also for a long time!

- - - Updated - - -

WOW... i want that one!!! AMAZING

Thanks! I'm just trying to get everything together before I start to offer them to people who want them.

Attachments

• IMG_1807.JPG
    IMG_1807.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 199
Looks amazing but after analyzing the doj movie version, the left corner is still smaller than your designImageUploadedByTapatalk1453891204.853803.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep aware of that, but bare in mind is that a reproduction of the original costume? I don't know and I do know that in the past around the superman returns movie, that the statues that were created after the movie, that were reproduced by other prop houses- were given source material to match the original design to with in a 90% range. I know because I once was fortunate enough to see that being made.

Anyhow I'm just waiting on some new equipment to change the molding process to make it easier and was also thinking to make some small other changes that I know about.

Sounds good. Can't wait til the finished product. I'm just a stickler, don't mind me LOL. I just want it to be as accurate as possible for my doj suit ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453916813.189908.jpg

In this pic at the senate hearing, it's the same as the statue

Shut up and take my money!! [emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji383][emoji383] LOL. When will it be ready for sale? Put me on the list

So I've finally got round to testing different inks, process etc. in this picture there is my last attempt with two new types with different inks. I've been trying to nail both the blue and the red and there are two types,

bare in mind the pieces are not permanently stuck down as you can see- this was so I could exchange the different colored pieces to see which worked best.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back